The Alcohol Thread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Is that Conor McGregor's one? Just remember his brand used the word "Proper" in it.. 🤔

Hudo

Baked
User ID
So your own recipe, not a kit brew.
What kind of hops do you use?
No not my own recipe they were off brewersfriend the dubbel has tettnanger hops and the xpa is a balter clone with Amarillo centenial and citra hops it's almost like Balter but I think it's got a tad more fruity flavour than balter I'm not experienced enough to make my own recipe yet I've brewed heaps of extract beer but only 6 all grain 2 of which were tipped out on the lawn lol but the last 3 have been nice. Generic beer drinking mates don't like them but the ones that like hoppy craft beer think there good. The Dubbel not hoppy its strong and malty great when you had a shit day.have a quick couple and it smacks you

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
No not my own recipe they were off brewersfriend the dubbel has tettnanger hops and the xpa is a balter clone with Amarillo centenial and citra hops it's almost like Balter but I think it's got a tad more fruity flavour than balter I'm not experienced enough to make my own recipe yet I've brewed heaps of extract beer but only 6 all grain 2 of which were tipped out on the lawn lol but the last 3 have been nice. Generic beer drinking mates don't like them but the ones that like hoppy craft beer think there good. The Dubbel not hoppy its strong and malty great when you had a shit day.have a quick couple and it smacks you
Yum. That balter knock off sounds good. I’ll have to send you some growlers to fill up 😂

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sounds fucking brilliant mate!!

Top Bottom