The Alcohol Thread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
You’d love my old man the best of the best of the best I’m actually a cheap cunt compared to him.

But seriously I’ll send you the money send us that beer mate help a bro out lol ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You’d love my old man the best of the best of the best I’m actually a cheap cunt compared to him.

But seriously I’ll send you the money send us that beer mate help a bro out lol ?
Yeah of course I'll send it down if ya like!!
They only had 2 cases there I gota get me self more for the weekend tomorrow arvo if the other case is still there I'll grab it for ya.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
How the fuck do turn auto correct offf before I throw my ducking pho e this shits. Been going on for eva?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Yeah of course I'll send it down if ya like!!
They only had 2 cases there I gota get me self more for the weekend tomorrow arvo if the other case is still there I'll grab it for ya.

Yeah done deal mate, u know I’m good for it let me know how much I owe u and it’s sent.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Don’t think I have to prove myself anymore I’ve always been legitimate my word is all I’ve got I’ve always done the right thing by everyone here, might not be a fucking genius but I am definitely reliable!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Don’t think I have to prove myself anymore I’ve always been legitimate my word is all I’ve got I’ve always done the right thing by everyone here, might not be a fucking genius but I am definitely reliable!
Your a fucking deadset legend mate!!
We should of already met, drank, smoked, lined up and golfed by now but the fucking Chinese government has arse fucked up.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Yeah they done a good job on us divide and conquer, get us fighting each other when the real enemy is them fucking slantty
eyed dirty fucking rat cunts!!!

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The real enemy are the "true believers" they much worse then the religious nutters or the rat fuckers the fuckheads

Rat fucking cunts have one huge problem, all their shit is made in rat fucking land

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Last drinks just a night cap to finish the night off before I roll a joint and get a blow job or a root depending on the mrs mood of course 😂

It’s clear we all have different opinions on life and what’s going on, but we all share a common goal, to grow fine ganja, that’s what unites us all some of u cunts need to remember that we all have a common bond here. Grow good weed look after each other we are family weather u like it or not!!!!!!

We make this possible, us as a collective we light the way for the future.

We are all the same apart from gooks and bomber get fucked cunts!!!

Otherwise what the fuck am I doing here???

Be merry look after Aussies cunts we are definitely on are own.

Let’s se how far we can push this shit 🤣

Fuck I’m pissed hahaha

Let’s do it all again tomorrow hahahaha

Top Bottom