The Alcohol Thread.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
No definitely not, I don’t associate with junkies or meth heads. Probably the most unluckily cunt to walk the earth.

Mum and dad both died of cancer when he was 13

He married his high school sweetheart had 4 kids she died of a brain tumor in 08.

Met another bird two years later he was divorced and she took half and he had a kid with her.

Went on a social golf trip a year later and threw another member off a balcony he was provoked, Irish the rotten cunt of a thing that died actually got him off the charges before he died.

Not sure what happened to the poor cunt after that.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
When I’m having a shit cunt of a day I just think of him and I’m like yep I’m all good keep fucking going Gazza don’t ever let no cunt tell u you can’t do something because you can no matter how hard it gets keep persisting keep going don’t ever be intimidated or scared grow a set of fucking balls and push on that’s how it’s done.!

I’m definitely getting pissed now time for another one lol.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Ya got no time to make any $$$ when ya working for some cunt making peanuts hey

Life if great without a job (y) :cool:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Be a good fuckin do when we do finally get released from prison, porkys bringing the toot Pedro’s bringing the hookers I’ll provide the bbq and the beers and bourbon old fox can supply the pot Billy can supply the rum macca and old fox are supplying the boats and the bait I want a giant marlin or sword fish hooked up fuck yeah. Wonder if I can get that bird from the block Susie Taylorshe loves boats.

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Be a good fuckin do when we do finally get released from prison, porkys bringing the toot Pedro’s bringing the hookers I’ll provide the bbq and the beers and bourbon old fox can supply the pot Billy can supply the rum macca and old fox are supplying the boats and the bait I want a giant marlin or sword fish hooked up fuck yeah. Wonder if I can get that bird from the block Susie Taylorshe loves boats.
I'll just bring myself? Yeah, I'm that guy. I just invited myself.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
That’s what I fucken love about u porky your beer taste is second to none. Same as soots he definitely knows a good brew too. 👍

Fuck I love beer.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Needed a good drink tonight work is been an absolute cunt of late.

But at least I’ve got a fucken job I guess.

Not a bad effort tonight struggling to read my phone now so I know I’m fucken tanked happy farthest day boys got the mrs to buy me some more captain Morgan black spiced rum.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
Top Bottom