Thanks for the forum.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
lol. Admin are not allowed to post. Only the Original poster can add to their diary.

Hey, I just got sick of reading through all the dribble in OSA diaries, hence the idea of limiting to the OP. The original idea was a replica of the grow diaries site, but that was outside the budget... maybe in the future.

D

Deleted member cpr

Either way, im not phased but I have a compromise idea, if it's possible IDK.

Allow users to respond to posts, not the thread. Then collapse the responses into little + box that can reveal the bullshit with a click.

Just a thought.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah I think like sooty said if there is an option for the OP to allow or disallow comments would be perfect.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Either way, im not phased but I have a compromise idea, if it's possible IDK.

Allow users to respond to posts, not the thread. Then collapse the responses into little + box that can reveal the bullshit with a click.

Just a thought.

I like that idea, will see if it is possible. I think I may have already explored a similar idea.

ozzy420

Germinating
User ID
Now some of you can understand y i use to get the shits on OSA because of the comments and taking the thread way off topic, it may be a good idea to lock threads so people cant comment but imo will make for a boring froum, part of starting a grow diary is to show what u have and get feed back from ya fellow growers...

Jimboss83

Germinating
User ID
Awesome site well done to the boys!!
I agree with the majority would be good to have the option to allow comments- positive or negative feedback and a bit of bullshit banter never goes astray 😂😂😂😂
Cheers to porky for the invite 👍

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
On this and commenting on grow diary threads, i do see that we can have an option as admins to ban users from commenting on threads. So i guess we can watch the threads and if someone begins to take it off topic then we can ban them from commenting on the thread.

Thoughts?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
On this and commenting on grow diary threads, i do see that we can have an option as admins to ban users from commenting on threads. So i guess we can watch the threads and if someone begins to take it off topic then we can ban them from commenting on the thread.

Thoughts?
Yeah open em up i say. 😏

Top Bottom