Thanks for the forum.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Thanks guys. Tunks, Baked and I have worked pretty hard over the last couple of months to make this a reality.

Our developer (Nate dog) has been excellent too. I've asked him to post soon regarding site security, which was always at the top of the priority list.

We purchased the latest, most secure software available.

Please use it and invite ya mates :)

There is still some work to do, so feedback is welcome. Please post any issues or suggestions here: https://theserratededge.com/forum/forums/site-troubleshooting.22/

D

Deleted member cpr

Well done. It seems very nice so far, except perhaps for the vagina that looks flight capable. But each to their own @Porky :) does tagging work here. I'd imagine so.

Don't know how I feel about you handling my privates @Billygoat

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fleshlight sponsor rumours true?
Fuck i had to Google this aswell. Well ill be fucked there is hole industry designed around vaginas inside torches. Fuck sex toys are weird. Although ya probably wouldn't pull ya torch out mid root as she aint gunna get much from it. 🤣🤣
The stamina pack cracks me up the most. Just suction it to the table and see how long ya last. 😂😂😂

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
Fuck i had to Google this aswell. Well ill be fucked there is hole industry designed around vaginas inside torches. Fuck sex toys are weird. Although ya probably wouldn't pull ya torch out mid root as she aint gunna get much from it. 🤣🤣
The stamina pack cracks me up the most. Just suction it to the table and see how long ya last. 😂😂😂
Hahaha, the other day my mate came across the whole industry for glory holes. Sponsor deal now gloryholetogo :D

Top Bottom