Stumbled across some good prices on HLG lights (until 30/11/2020)

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Was about to say that these are fakes, but it's already been posted.
Quick Bloom had a post about these ages ago.

Quick Bloom is the only major stockist of genuine HLG lights in Straya, a few other hydro shops stock a couple of their lights.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah bit fine print on anything I feel looks to compare to a 315 seems to always say it will veg and not flower in a 1.2 tent.
I want minimum 800mm high and bushy in 60 days like a single 315w can that ain't no more than $400 and consuming no more than 365w all up
Takes a fair while for LED to veg plants to 800mm. Mine tend to stay short and squat under LED. So, I use HPS in veg to develop some height. Most (hybrid or indica)strains don't stretch as much on flip, going from HPS to LED. Pure sativas might behave different.

Deleted Account

Germinating
User ID
Takes a fair while for LED to veg plants to 800mm. Mine tend to stay short and squat under LED. So, I use HPS in veg to develop some height. Most (hybrid or indica)strains don't stretch as much on flip, going from HPS to LED. Pure sativas might behave different.

I agree with you there Fox, although I've only just started dabbling with LEDs.

Also 800mm is too tall for a 315wCMH, unless you have lollipopped the bottom half. You will only get about 400mm of good penetration from a 315w (for flowers anyway, veg may be different.)

Love my 315s but due to lack of penetration and having to hang them lower, I prefer DE 600s still for flowering. First proper crack flowering with LEDs next run

T

thecannakid

All good mate we all know he’s just an annoying little fuck wit with with nothing to contribute.
awww fux my bad!

so resident cannabis cultivation master who as we all know is the epitome of what humanity should strive to achieve. wots ur opinion of the "hlg b-spec", i mean TIFFANY BLUE knockoff now?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
awww fux my bad!

so resident cannabis cultivation master who as we all know is the epitome of what humanity should strive to achieve. wots ur opinion of the "hlg b-spec", i mean TIFFANY BLUE knockoff now?
So you have copied the start of my thread that I wrote about Pedro. 😂😂😂

Fuck me you are a pathetic little child. Your trying insult me with my own words. 😝😝
You really have proved your self to be a top class Dumb Cunt.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
as per usual u avoid the question
I think the light is a shit Chinese knock off and I wouldn’t ENDORSE 😂 it in anyway.
That better.
Like I said to ya earlier I never told him to buy anything but look into it further.
Also like I said I don’t know much about knock offs cause I don’t give a fuck about em.

Top Bottom