Strains for outdoor tropical growing.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
I got a small pack of "GQ's monster Sati's" im never gonna use if you want them. probably hermis, bud they will get huge. lol
Bill, I never can tell on this forum when you guys are fair dinkum or bullshitting.... :ROFLMAO:

I had a plant turn hermie once that seeded up other plants I had in the vicinity..man it was so dissapointing..

Last edited:

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
So I have 2 of these that started budding about 4 weeks in planted almost 2 months ago on the 27th sept....

They are about 2 foot high with bugga all branching..

The bottom photo is the same batch but the 2 of them are about 4 foot high and just started budded at about 6 weeks (2 weeks ago).

They were 4 that sprouted from 5 feminized seed from Mediseedsman sold as Maui Wowie..
20221123_172929.jpg20221123_173050.jpg

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
These are 4 Columbian golds I just transplanted into the ground a week ago...plus one that I kept in a pot to make some seed..they are from baked beans collectables ..I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle the impending monsoonal conditions..
20221123_171012.jpg20221123_172808.jpg

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Is that your gear dotts..?

Nice..a few plump seeds there for next season too...

Was it grown in a shaded location or are those smallish buds normal for the strain....

I got some Thai stuff on order as well as some African and Central american sativas....hope they get through ..

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Nah not mine, there a mates..these were grown indoors under my ol friend HPS...

As for bud size, I would imagine they are so what normal size for sativa/landrace type plant,,but really I don't know, as Indica's are my thing.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Looks like they would be a handful to grow under lights...I bet they smoke up very nice though..!

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
ide try in stake them,

gonna be a lot more top heavy when the buds really start to bulk up.

Nice n healthy lookin!

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
@QLD guy hey bud you should do some leaf removal for 2 main reasons, 1. To lessen the weight of the branches, you'd be surprised how much water a leaf can carry, on the inside and out and they get awfully heavy when the buds get going. 2. Air circulation bro, your plants look awesome and the last thing you want is bud rot or some crap popping up bcoz of humidity and airflow. 2 simple things that can make or break a successful grow. Just my 2 cents mate..it's not like they are going to miss a bunch of leaves 🤣👍☮️

Top Bottom