Strains for outdoor tropical growing.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Indica vs sativa ...that is the question.. :ROFLMAO:

Well I actually have a couple of other questions..

Does anyone use dipel to control caterpillars...?..

And I have removed heaps of leaves from these ..mostly shade and damaged/yellowing leaves..should I be removing more..?(remembering of course that they are sun grown and since today I made a glass roof to keep the majority of wet season rain off)

20230112_123210.jpg

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Never used it mate. But fuck your got your hands full for a bit 😂 There was a bloke in Queensland selling Bush tobacco as a pest deterrent fucked if I know whether it' work's .

Pixie

Baked
User ID

And I have removed heaps of leaves from these ..mostly shade and damaged/yellowing leaves..should I be removing more..?(remembering of course that they are sun grown and since today I made a glass roof to keep the majority of wet season rain off)

View attachment 29600
I had to look twice 😂 thought it was day of the triffeds

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
great stuff i loved the comment about your missus and male leaf and tip hahahah i totally agree a male plant can and will still get you on to the rocket to mars just as well as female what are the ones in the last pic i am gussing the right one is the ye old columbian https://www.tltseeds.com/
check those guys out as well
and if you come across one called old mother sativa that is one to try as would be the mulimbimby madness
tilt have one from papua that would work up north

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

View attachment 29600
Yes dipel is excellent for caterpillars!! 1 spray was all it took!
I've only ever used it on me garden but not weed plants!!
I know Pedro @Red uses it he might chime in!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
great stuff i loved the comment about your missus and male leaf and tip hahahah i totally agree a male plant can and will still get you on to the rocket to mars just as well as female what are the ones in the last pic i am gussing the right one is the ye old columbian https://www.tltseeds.com/
check those guys out as well
and if you come across one called old mother sativa that is one to try as would be the mulimbimby madness
tilt have one from papua that would work up north
So male plants have the same level of thc as female plants do they?? 🤣

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
The missus is just smoking the Columbian Gold male leaf and tip and said it gets her more stoned then the ak47 auto buds she was smoking previously..
that is what he said porky you smart ass i was agreeing with him but juts like you to be an obnoxious wank fest but you keep on being like that just trying to get a rise you really are a sad excuse for a person

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID

It's amazing that one off handed comment can start a shit fight over nothing.

The AK47 bud was slightly immature and nuked in the microwave, I could happily function after a smoke, the Maui Wowie gave me couchlock. Mind you, I've got a low tolerance because I haven't smoked in years.

Anything else I can help you with this morning Porky?

So male plants have the same level of thc as female plants do they?? 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It's amazing that one off handed comment can start a shit fight over nothing.

The AK47 bud was slightly immature and nuked in the microwave, I could happily function after a smoke, the Maui Wowie gave me couchlock. Mind you, I've got a low tolerance because I haven't smoked in years.

Anything else I can help you with this morning Porky?
Fuck if you think 2 comments is a shit fight I would advise you stay away from a few of the threads on here!! 🤣
So shit buds are worse than leaf!
interesting a sativa strains leaves were strong enough to give you couch lock!!

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Fuck if you think 2 comments is a shit fight I would advise you stay away from a few of the threads on here!! 🤣
So shit buds are worse than leaf!
interesting a sativa strains leaves were strong enough to give you couch lock!!
I'm glad I could give you something to ponder this morning.

And don't worry about me, I'll have no problems telling you to go fuck yourself :)

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah i've used it couple times
Only thing that seems 2 work good when unnendated with killa pillas from hell
I would stop when week 3 or 4 of flower or even earlier
Pillers suck big time
They sure are annoying Bob..particularly when they get right in under the buds and start to rot it...

Cmon guys lets keep this thread on track please..

and just to clarify the feminised regular "Maui wowie" I bought from Mediseed turned out to be mostly auto's which had more of an indica looking leaf and indica type high....guess it wouldnt be the first time someone got some "mislabeled " seed from an online vendor...;) pretty good smoke though apparently... :) and its all a learning process for us and i dont expect everything to go to plan all the time......

20221220_170434.jpg20221210_175829.jpg

Last edited:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah apparently it's their piss and shit that does all the damage
Can be mistaken 4 bud rot at times
Ure bud picks are looking good mate

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah that makes sense Bob ..sometimes I see an occasional pillar on the buds and can just pick them off but sometimes I dont even know the little bugga's are already camped in under the buds till I notice a bit of a brown, dead patch starting...

and yeah I'm pretty surprised at how chunky and frosty some of the buds are getting despite the wet and humid climate..I havent grown for maybe 20 years so its a real eye opener to see the choice of varieties thats available these days..I didnt even have the internet when I last grew so its been nice to have this forum and all the info on the net available....I also forgot how much I enjoy the smell of a nice resinous growing bud and how rewarding it is to grow a plant from seed to maturity....

Top Bottom