Strain hunters

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Now that you mention PNG orange shit. The was a well known strain predominately doing the rounds in SA 'n WA back in the 90's that had quite the reputation. It goes by the name of "Red Devil". Another one that be good to have a crack at.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Think I named the PNG Orange shit,. PNG Orange shit, it was getting passed off as Buddha, same as any good shit about then
it wasn't from Thailand tho, so not buddha, was bloody nice, had it crossed into some shit here, but been a good 10 years since its pooped up, tried a few seeds this year, no luck, but got heaps more to try and get a few up and reproduce some seeds

Heard of the Red devil, might of even bought a lb or two from SA ? was cheap as fuck un SA then

D

Deleted member cpr

Now that you mention PNG orange shit. The was a well known strain predominately doing the rounds in SA 'n WA back in the 90's that had quite the reputation. It goes by the name of "Red Devil". Another one that be good to have a crack at.
The red devil that I remember was awesome. I never got to grow it just smoked o few ounces.

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
I'm giving greenhouse super lemon haze a run this year outdoors, let's see how they go. Others I'm trying outside from them are the 'church'
I just like trying new strains.
As far as a list of what I'm looking for differs from inside to out. Outside I'm trying to find those quick finishing sativas that's yield chunk and don't flower 4or 5 months up into June. What of your strains should I buy @Pedro de pacas?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Strain Hunters is an offshoot of the Dutch seed house Green House Seeds (Arjan&Co)

tho they meant well back in the day many I mean many of their fans were so pissed

they never released their finds that they never returned to Green House
Arjan and Others(The self styled 'King of Weed) tour round 3rd world shitholes

searching out favorite potential strains, they meant well but soon fucked up

since then the best breeder they had the Italian guy Died
(breeder of the original White Widow) now called Black Widow

Green House still have many gems if they release them thats another story
Best so far has been their Super Lemon Haze I'll give them credit for that one!

strainhunters is a name not often used thanks to these guys ...lol
those who search for original strains are often called 'Landracers'

more here: https://www.youtube.com/c/StrainhuntersOfficial/videos?view=0&sort=dd&flow=grid
Cool Story but you forgot the part about how arjan took the pure landrace seeds in return for his polyhybrid shitty seeds in the hope that they would grow them alongside the Landrace strains thus polluting the Genetics so that Old mate Arjan would have the Last of the really pure unadulterated seeds which He Never intends to release to the Public.
Franco was the only one of them with any morales and sadly he is Gone from this Earth.
I wouldn't waste me $$$ on anything they release unless you like Hermies

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
good call HGO, i only found out about that recently myself. i started with their seeds years back (2011). wont be using them anymore!
Grew some nice plants but there are a lot of solid breeders out there with proper morals!
edit- Franco was a genuine keen breeder and had a solid passion which you could see in the videos. rip

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Cool Story but you forgot the part about how arjan took the pure landrace seeds in return for his polyhybrid shitty seeds in the hope that they would grow them alongside the Landrace strains thus polluting the Genetics so that Old mate Arjan would have the Last of the really pure unadulterated seeds which He Never intends to release to the Public.
Franco was the only one of them with any morales and sadly he is Gone from this Earth.
I wouldn't waste me $$$ on anything they release unless you like Hermies
Yeah Franco the eye-tie was the brains ..shame, had they organized this they would have made a killing in the us ..?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Same, not a fan of any of them. All i took from their video's is a bunch of cunts that done it primarily for their own interests (financially, shameless self-promotion, etc..), and used the locals during the process.

If they went back into these regions afterwards, solely for the purpose to help the locals out with part of their profits, to help improve lives of these folks in some way, they would be seen as up standing and legit. Though that's something i never took from any of the video's that i've seen.

Sometimes you've got to shut out to what's being said, and just take note to what's actually happening to see the real picture of some situations.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Same, not a fan of any of them. All i took from their video's is a bunch of cunts that done it primarily for their own interests (financially, shameless self-promotion, etc..), and used the locals during the process.

If they went back into these regions afterwards, solely for the purpose to help the locals out with part of their profits, to help improve lives of these folks in some way, they would be seen as up standing and legit. Though that's something i never took from any of the video's that i've seen.

Sometimes you've got to shut out to what's being said, and just take note to what's actually happening to see the real picture of some situations.
That is the meaning of this thread by me anyways,

as I say earlier many were pissed they didn't pass the profits to the community,.. to the poor as fuck farmers

Top Bottom