Strain hunters

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Some of these strains were recently delivered, and I'm waiting for remainder ( all females) via post : Lemongrass, Skittlez, Amherst sour diesel, Gelato, Durban poison, super Critical, Wedding cake, strawberry banana, Plus another round of Bruce Banner and Green Crack. I wanna try them because I paid for them...lol... Got two of my own OLD FOX GENETICS crosses ( regulars) currently growing indoors + Gelato_OG. Once they all arrive I'll be looking to do some swaps via private message

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'd really like to get my hands on some Casey Jones beans by Devils Harvest. Anyone grown it?
And in-house genetics , also Cooper, what Did u think about the Bluberry OG linage genetics? Any good ?

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Some of these strains were recently delivered, and I'm waiting for remainder ( all females) via post : Lemongrass, Skittlez, Amherst sour diesel, Gelato, Durban poison, super Critical, Wedding cake, strawberry banana, Plus another round of Bruce Banner and Green Crack. I wanna try them because I paid for them...lol... Got two of my own OLD FOX GENETICS crosses ( regulars) currently growing indoors + Gelato_OG. Once they all arrive I'll be looking to do some swaps via private message
Not a prob, let me know foxy

lol

D

Deleted member cpr

And in-house genetics , also Cooper, what Did u think about the Bluberry OG linage genetics? Any good ?
My BBOG is from Barneys, i like it. My zombie virus is from Lineage genetics. It's great but i had to grow out a couple of ordinary plants before I got a winner. Not sure how to rate Lineage Genetics.

D

Deleted member cpr

Has anyone grown out gorilla glue #4. ?

it’s got 30% thc apparently?
If it's by SH they probably missed a decimal point. Actual readings were probably 3%. The wankers are on my shit list. "The King" is a monkey IMO

D

Deleted member cpr

Ive got MSNL GG4 at the moment, though the original was clone only and beans don't make the same plant, apparently.

D

Deleted member cpr

Oh shit, I thought this thread was about Strain Hunters (the company) I've just realised that it's not :)

Top Bottom