Spiderfarmer crap

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Yeah I remember when I met ya a few years back you were doing sponsored grows with em!!
Do you ever get worried when ya see stuff like the pic mate?
I've been looking at LEDs since about 2015 and have never seen anything like the meltdowns with any other LED company!
Seen heaps with HPS ballasts!! 🤣
No iv seen mars , vipaspectra, hlc lights do that shit as well mate but with any electrical equipment there is always a risk of fire so that’s why I have my grow not anywhere near my house I’m not that stupid although I look it 😎🙃😉 or dose my other head look stupid I’ll ask the trouble n strife .

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It’s only a garden shed it can burn bro oh shit did I have flammable liquids in my garden shed with mowers n wiper snipers in there as well oh fancy that .

Well obviously a garden shed is different.

Be plenty of users growing in their homes.

You still being sponsored?

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
I read a thread somewhere else where a mars hydro failed and they also sent the bloke back a video how to fix it up dodgy style. My green wisdom and bloom plus lights are still going strong luckily but it's only been around a year or so.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I read a thread somewhere else where a mars hydro failed and they also sent the bloke back a video how to fix it up dodgy style. My green wisdom and bloom plus lights are still going strong luckily but it's only been around a year or so.

Mars and Spiderfarmer are being shipped from the same residential address in Victoria.

So makes sense.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Is there a government department to foward said info?(maybe too hard basket? Or couldnt give a fuck ! As most grow an illegal crop.
Similar to the sale of illegal pgrs for consumable produce.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Everything electric sold in Australia must meet the Australian electrical safety standards!!
Heaps of shit gets through and sold though!!

Yep, eBay, Alibaba, and Amazon (to some extent). All allow shonky traders to dump their shit on unsuspecting customers.

It was only a couple of years back, a young lady fried herself with a cheaparse phone charger.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yep, eBay, Alibaba, and Amazon (to some extent). All allow shonky traders to dump their shit on unsuspecting customers.

It was only a couple of years back, a young lady fried herself with a cheaparse phone charger.
Yeah heaps gets through!
My mates misses is a retained fire fighter and she reckons 6 homes have burnt down in my area in the last 12 months from people leaving hover boards on change over night!!
They do an investigation and it's been them every time!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Is there a government department to foward said info?(maybe too hard basket? Or couldnt give a fuck ! As most grow an illegal crop.
Similar to the sale of illegal pgrs for consumable produce.

Consumer affairs would be able to steer you in the right direction. Wouldn't worry about the legalities, as a bloke couldve been growing anything indoors. Consumer rights and safety would come before that.

Top Bottom