Spiderfarmer crap

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Fuck me , he using the side cutters back to front

That's not how you strip back sheathing nor strip wires , the way he using side cutters will cut wire as he strip's back insulation, decreasing cross sectional area of cable creating shit connection

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
One of the bigger ones, SF-6000. 12 months old. Driver was replaced at 9 months old.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck I still cannot believe anyone would put these pieces of shit into their homes and run them in inclosed spaces for long periods of time!!
I put a link to the company that makes Mars, Kingbrite, Viparspectra and Spider Garbage and a few others!!

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yep , about the same as their warranty, useless

Where's one drops mate

Where are spiderfarmer Man?

Or was it as I suggested from the go
Grow lush reborn and dead again

Should have called themselves Jesus lights as she keeps rising from the dead with another name

Has a rich to it

Jesus , Gods own grow light
Also God has been known to appear in the flames of ballasts

No it's not a fault as the name suggests

They rise from death merely God telling you it's nearly time to meet up in person

MoFo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Great, I know the fuckers get hot 🔥
Can't afford to buy anything better.
Had mine for over 12 months, only the cheapo. Think it was the sf100. Thought they were ok at the time as they were a community supporter of TSE and this was the best forum and group of people I've come across. But, I guess anyone can be a community supporter.
Live and learn.
TSE still the best.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, i got one of their 1k lights (SE-1000w?). The driver operates way too hot anything above 65%. I'll salvage the lighting bars/strips and buy a couple quality drivers later on and utilise them in a veg/mother tent later.

I'll eventually get the Diablo X (720w?) for the flowering tent.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Great, I know the fuckers get hot 🔥
Can't afford to buy anything better.
Had mine for over 12 months, only the cheapo. Think it was the sf100. Thought they were ok at the time as they were a community supporter of TSE and this was the best forum and group of people I've come across. But, I guess anyone can be a community supporter.
Live and learn.
TSE still the best.
We all know what @Billygoat gets like when someone offers him money!! 😉

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Wow I’m running SpiderFarmer over 4 years still no burnt house ;) hahahahaha
Yeah I remember when I met ya a few years back you were doing sponsored grows with em!!
Do you ever get worried when ya see stuff like the pic mate?
I've been looking at LEDs since about 2015 and have never seen anything like the meltdowns with any other LED company!
Seen heaps with HPS ballasts!! 🤣

Top Bottom