SPam messages by braswyn629 dont click.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
I got that too, it was personalised so it's hard to tell who else got it.

I need to get another box for these purposes, I want to know more about that link but I'm not clicking it on this box, lol

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah I just seen the new thread. It looks like they are like any new member. But can bots sign up like that or does of have to be an actual person?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I am not actually sure mate. there were a whole bunch in the spam cleaner this morning, all from the same IP address.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah right. I don’t know too much about running sites like this but I’ll leave it to you guys to sweep out the rubbish. Like the rest of my household does to me and I have to chase the garbage truck down the road

Indy

Misfit
User ID
So we got a too many princes and not enough thrones dilemma?

Africa does appear to be in a spot of bother.. oh well.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
yeah i had a PM as well which looks like was cleaned out since , on ya bill

got a bloody call on the mobile this morning , recorded message
" Your Tax File Number Has Been Compromised "
not sure what they said after that cos i hung up
bloody scams

years ago we got a letter at work from Nigeria , before computers & emails were a thing
wanting to use our bank account to hide some ridiculous amount of money
for a little while & they would leave 10% behind once they took it back
we did consider opening an account with 10 bucks in it & giving them the details
never did though

Pikey

Baked
User ID
bloody scams
Had this one also a couple of days back. They use caller ID spoofing, the number was almost the same as my number with a few digits changed... dead set giveaway 🔍

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Had this one also a couple of days back. They use caller ID spoofing, the number was almost the same as my number with a few digits changed... dead set giveaway 🔍
the number that came up on my phone this morning was no where near my number
number was 0414 195 100 rang at 11:24am

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
often if you try and ring them back the number does not exist.. not sure how they do that.

Ive tried to call scammers back a couple of times to give them a little more of my thoughts. lol

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
yeah i've done the same & found the same thing bill
don't think blocking the number helps in any way

R3za92

Baked
User ID
yeah i had a PM as well which looks like was cleaned out since , on ya bill

bloody scams

years ago we got a letter at work from Nigeria , before computers & emails were a thing
wanting to use our bank account to hide some ridiculous amount of money
for a little while & they would leave 10% behind once they took it back
we did consider opening an account with 10 bucks in it & giving them the details
never did though
I get this about 2-3 times a week. If I’ve got time I love wasting theirs. Fucking scum. Funny when they claim to be from the tax office but the number originated in the Phillipines or something.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
I get this about 2-3 times a week. If I’ve got time I love wasting theirs. Fucking scum. Funny when they claim to be from the tax office but the number originated in the Phillipines or something.
i assumed the recording asks you to press 1 now to speak with whomever , someone said by pressing the number you agree to overseas call charges
not sure that right though
I get the ones that talk about better energy costs. They ask who I use and I reply that I don’t use electricity because it’s dangerous and I use windmills. They take a few seconds then hang up on me.
how rude of them to hang up on you the pricks 😂

R3za92

Baked
User ID
i assumed the recording asks you to press 1 now to speak with whomever , someone said by pressing the number you agree to overseas call charges
not sure that right though

how rude of them to hang up on you the pricks 😂
If they do I just dispute the charge with my provider as a scam. Get refunded 100% of the time.

Top Bottom