Show us your utensil!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It does work hardly any yield though and fresh dried flower is best for some reason right before the cure sweet spot I’ve squished the same strains after a few months of curing half the yield it must be the oils and terpenes are the highest at that stage? Fuck knows though it’s only a guess 👍
All good, mate. At least that's your personal opinion, and not some shit some shithead thought that sounded good and posts it on the net.

Personal experience info is what most of us go on around here, it speaks volumes. (y)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
someone likes their asian cookbooks :LOL:
I could do with a flick through them. Bought a proper wok burner and shit to go with it last Autumn. Now the warmer weather is here, i'll set it up outside.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Mae ploy have the best soy sauce ,,in my opinion,,and their coconut cream
when we got married we bought a restaurant ,ran it for a while but I hated it ,was like being handcuffed to the joint ,,,had to be there no matter what,,
after we left Melb we had two other takeaways,,mainly to get relatives here.
My Mrs always got compliments for her food…
she hardly cooks nowadays.😢

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Mae ploy have the best soy sauce ,,in my opinion,,and their coconut cream
when we got married we bought a restaurant ,ran it for a while but I hated it ,was like being handcuffed to the joint ,,,had to be there no matter what,,
after we left Melb we had two other takeaways,,mainly to get relatives here.
My Mrs always got compliments for her food…
she hardly cooks nowadays.😢
Mae ploy is the brand most used in suburban Thai restaurants, good range,restaurant quantities. I was cooking a bit more up market, which meant we could shop on a higher shelf.
Restaurants are for young people. They suck the marrow out of life.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Got this chilum in Puri India it was part of a set of three this one being the biggest. It has been used once. It takes one tola which is a charice/hash weight of 10 grams. Made a few new friends with it. It was fired again after use and was clean as a whistle.60313C5D-977F-41E3-98F1-9DB8F48E366B.jpeg

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Mae ploy is the brand most used in suburban Thai restaurants, good range,restaurant quantities. I was cooking a bit more up market, which meant we could shop on a higher shelf.
Restaurants are for young people. They suck the marrow out of life.
I'm OK with Mae ploy at home as long as I can add a few fresh kaffir lime leaves and sawtooth coriander. It just needs a little tricking up.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I'm OK with Mae ploy at home as long as I can add a few fresh kaffir lime leaves and sawtooth coriander. It just needs a little tricking up.
Yeah,it’s ok if you use it as a base. A little fish sauce,palm sugar and Thai sweet basil tricks it up. If I’m cooking at home,I make the paste myself. The Ninja blitzers have enough grunt to make a decent paste. Then I freeze it in ice cube tray.

Yande

Seedling
User ID
I've always loved a ritual. Bongs were big for me for decades, now matured into a Vape. Ever only used this one, the Utillian 720, but liking the looks of a the Krafty. Any better suggestions for small time use.
Headchef grinder
Utillian 720 Vape
Berger (Paint) Lid opener I use as a spoon to get my green out of the grinder. It is the best tool I have found for the job.

Attachments

• Utensils.jpg
    Utensils.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
Top Bottom