Show us your utensil!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Ok show us your utensil, doesn't matter what type, clean it or dont.daily user or Do u have collection?
Bongs ,pipes and vapes whatever anything paraphernalia .
Show me your preferred rolling papers ,wraps , cones or blunts.....Here's my daily weapon, seconds as a serious smash Batton! Not really by choice but....
Spose I should look at a new stem.🤔trying to smoke more jays but don't seem to be getting far between that and the vape.
"Spread it round I say"😲20220504_114147.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Tally ho is my current utensil. Haven't had a bong in last 7-8 years. Got a small metal pipe in car, in case I need a more discreet hit when I'm not at home. Haven't packed the pipe in last few months. Burns the shit out of my throat. IMG_20220504_130344949.jpg

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Reminds me of the bloke in Tassie that used to frequent Oz Stoners, and occasionally show off a a piece of his collection. The bloke had 2 or 3 large glass cabinets (6ft-ish) chock full of high end glass bongs and accessories. I couldn't put a price on it, but we're talking the tens of thousands of dollars. Be a shame if something unfortunate was to happen to the collection.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
These pid induction type vapes are a pretty good alternative for a seasoned bong smoker wanting to quit combustion.

Never thought I could be satisfied with just vaping as the dry herb portable vapes are a bit of a let down. Take about 3 bowls to feel anything. Not to mention seems worse on the throat, but the pinky was a game changer. I havent smoked in months since getting it..

The Cfx vape is quick to heat and has a huge bowl but shit taste and hard to clean.

The little argo vape next to the matchbox takes ages to heat and only holds a tiny bit of weed but tastes great, is easy to clean, very small and inconspicuous and great for work, travel etc.
IMG_5743.JPG
As your typical stoner, I have a memory like a sieve, so always run the pinky on a 15 minute countown timer allowing for the times I forget to turn it off. Who knows how many disasters I've avoided.

Other than my lungs and chest feeling the best for 20 years, another bonus of not combusting is how clean the bong stays. Only gets this whitish creamy shit on it. Nothing like bong water, you could probably drink this shit if thirsty enough.

Biggest downside is chewing through bud like there is no tomorrow. Saved all the avb but doubt I'll bother with edibles or anything.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Current kit.. got another couple of 20L buckets full of other shit.

New gizmo..
m1-jpg.23665

The Daily..
daily-jpg.22833

The Dog Box..
dog-box-jpg.22834

3combs

Germinating
User ID
Not sure how to post pics, so test run bump this thread. Course these pics are fictional, just thought pictures ;)
Pressing some outdoor from last season. Fill the wee white bag with mull, heat pressed into baking paper. Finesse and the right temperature to scrape it off the paper.

If the pics worked, next one shows the nectar collector. Adapt that to the bubbler for dabs.

Last pic can adapt that bubbler to the vape. Use that if going above 196 and don't want to cough my ring out. Only use bud in the vape.

Attachments

• ros1.JPG
    ros1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • ros2.JPG
    ros2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • ros3.JPG
    ros3.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Not sure how to post pics, so test run bump this thread. Course these pics are fictional, just thought pictures ;)
Pressing some outdoor from last season. Fill the wee white bag with mull, heat pressed into baking paper. Finesse and the right temperature to scrape it off the paper.

If the pics worked, next one shows the nectar collector. Adapt that to the bubbler for dabs.

Last pic can adapt that bubbler to the vape. Use that if going above 196 and don't want to cough my ring out. Only use bud in the vape.
What you using the heat press?

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I tried using the wife’s hair straightener. Didn’t want to ruin it so I didn’t use enough pressure to make any decent rosin.
When I was messing around with this stuff a while ago, I had same issue so bought a second hand straightener off Gumtree and used a quick clamp to squeeze that fucker real hard! Good thing with the clamp was it would click at intervals so would get it to the sweet spot, keep it there long enough then quick release clamp

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I tried using the wife’s hair straightener. Didn’t want to ruin it so I didn’t use enough pressure to make any decent rosin.
It does work hardly any yield though and fresh dried flower is best for some reason right before the cure sweet spot I’ve squished the same strains after a few months of curing half the yield it must be the oils and terpenes are the highest at that stage? Fuck knows though it’s only a guess 👍

Top Bottom