Show is ya style

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
Lol, I watched the vid thinking.. how come it didnt go out when he shoved that hot knife in the water through the side of the container. !
Thats funny as fuck. I like the fact that the smoke just sits there and would give you a second or two to fumble around, finish ya mouthful of beer, kick ya dog under the table etc before you take ya hit.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
Thats funny as fuck. I like the fact that the smoke just sits there and would give you a second or two to fumble around, finish ya mouthful of beer, kick ya dog under the table etc before you take ya hit.
That's a good point you make! :cool:

So here's the vid I did while making it... No volume or explanations, so hit me up with any Q's. You may have to skip a bit as it's 15mins, there's one piece of video missing... just the cutting of tubes after gluing. This is the first one I've made in about 15 years so it a little rough, I would probably make the bottom section slightly larger.

Normally you would use these with a friend and drive each other head spots. That's why the position of the draw hole is on the opposite side to the delivery opening. Hope that makes sense 🤓

Finally I add foil around the edge of the opening, to avoid accidentally hitting the plastic with the hot knife...

DSCN3089.JPG

Have fun if you make one, enjoy the unique taste and hard hit 🤠

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
Got this DR Dabber with the Nug Smasher that I bought off gumtree for a bargain :)

Also have my trusty Storz and Bickel Crafty +
Fuck me KrazyKatz, thats flash as Michael Jackson.
Here I am thinking that glueing the tops of 2 bottles together to make a little stash jar was flash. Making a shit load and putting a bud from different strains in each one. Hopefully enough saved till November to have a different choof every night like a fucking advent calender! Who said I'm not religious 🤣 (this photo I stole off U tube. If I make it outa surgery tomorrow I'll probably open the cunts as soon as I get home)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220222-195847_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220222-195847_YouTube.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 13

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
Fuck me KrazyKatz, thats flash as Michael Jackson.
Here I am thinking that glueing the tops of 2 bottles together to make a little stash jar was flash. Making a shit load and putting a bud from different strains in each one. Hopefully enough saved till November to have a different choof every night like a fucking advent calender! Who said I'm not religious 🤣 (this photo I stole off U tube. If I make it outa surgery tomorrow I'll probably open the cunts as soon as I get home)
Fuck .... I ment December

Top Bottom