Show is ya style

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
Joint man? Pipe? Or the good ol Orchy bottle? How do ya normally smoke ya gear.
Any specific brand of papers?
Or do ya mix it up and have the odd bucket every now and then?

Show us a photo of ya bong/pipe.
(Preferably no flash rig, just ya old faithful dirty old bong) to see what's ya style.
(I'd go first, but I'm layed up in hospital bored as fuck, hence the thread🤣)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Bong all the way!

Use to slum it with Orchy bottles, Breaka bottles.
Then found my love of the herd with a BBQ Sauce bottle.....which brings me to my latest bong.....

I have come full circle....

View attachment 21169
You'd be coughing up early morning chunks with using that long term ide imagine!! 🤣

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
Just made this now... as it's been a long time since using one 🤘 I present to you!.... the upside down bong! 😈 I started making these around 93', because back in NZ us kiwis love to hot knife bud. We use to smoke it straight up into an open/cone shaped vessel. The hit was often knockout, but fuck it was harsh on the throat! So this had to be made 🤓

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

4.JPG

Smegma

Germinating
User ID
Just made this now... as it's been a long time since using one 🤘 I present to you!.... the upside down bong! 😈 I started making these around 93', because back in NZ us kiwis love to hot knife bud. We use to smoke it straight up into an open/cone shaped vessel. The hit was often knockout, but fuck it was harsh on the throat! So this had to be made 🤓

View attachment 21171
View attachment 21172
View attachment 21173

View attachment 21174

Well well well SOG👑, you get 10 points for effort and ingenuity !!! (I had to google that word). And fuck me, have a 🏆 thingamajig while your at it.
I'm not quite getting the 5 pieces of clear hose? And how she works?
I used to make a double chambered 600ml coke bottle bong.
Used to put a 300mm riser on it of 25mm PVC conduit. Bell end straight over the top of the bottom and you could use it while driving, one handed. (Just cause I'm a safe cunt)

F

freddie

I am a vaper mostly for the last 10 years. Got a volcano, and more recently a portable called the tinymight. This is an awesome little contraption that hits hard.

I've broken about 10 expensive glass hand blown glass over the years. Love them, but never again. I found an old brass pipe I bought in the 80's and if I smoke I use that. I only smoke maybe once a month though. Much prefer the high I get from a vape now. My lungs feel much better.

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
Well well well SOG👑, you get 10 points for effort and ingenuity !!! (I had to google that word). And fuck me, have a 🏆 thingamajig while your at it.
I'm not quite getting the 5 pieces of clear hose? And how she works?
I used to make a double chambered 600ml coke bottle bong.
Used to put a 300mm riser on it of 25mm PVC conduit. Bell end straight over the top of the bottom and you could use it while driving, one handed. (Just cause I'm a safe cunt)
Cheers Smegma! 🤘🤘 The 5 pipes are partly for show, but I find using 4 or 5 helps clear out the bottom chamber evenly and quickly... but you could make them with one, two ,three... depends on the size of tubing, the fatter tubing is harder to bend inside the bottle without it creasing. 👍 I like the sound of yours too mate... and gotta be safe while bonging and driving. 😂

The upside down bong in use : NOTE: This is for educational purposes only : No cannabis was used in the filming of this. Because that would be illegal ;) 🤥🤫😇

View attachment DSCN308601 - Copy.mp4

Will post a vid on making it if anyone's keen. :cool:

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Cheers Smegma! 🤘🤘 The 5 pipes are partly for show, but I find using 4 or 5 helps clear out the bottom chamber evenly and quickly... but you could make them with one, two ,three... depends on the size of tubing, the fatter tubing is harder to bend inside the bottle without it creasing. 👍 I like the sound of yours too mate... and gotta be safe while bonging and driving. 😂

The upside down bong in use : NOTE: This is for educational purposes only : No cannabis was used in the filming of this. Because that would be illegal ;) 🤥🤫😇

View attachment 21209

Would love to know. Looks great

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

View attachment 21209

I've been smoking or vapeing weed for over 25 years and I've never seen or even heard of this.🤣
Fucking good shit mate I love seeing new ways to get it into ya.👍👍
I'd also love to see how it's made.

Smegma

Germinating
User ID

View attachment 21209

Yeah good shit SOG👑. By popular demand, make that vid brother. From watching this one 50 times it looks like the start of each hose sticks through a tight hole into the bottom chamber, does an arc and finishes at the bottom of the water chamber.

Just to clarify, can ya spot again 4 times consecutively 🤣🤣🤣

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
Yeah good shit SOG👑. By popular demand, make that vid brother. From watching this one 50 times it looks like the start of each hose sticks through a tight hole into the bottom chamber, does an arc and finishes at the bottom of the water chamber.

Just to clarify, can ya spot again 4 times consecutively 🤣🤣🤣
Spot on Smegma! Pun intended :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom