Vegetating
User ID
Not mine but thought some of might like it
s-l500.jpg

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
My wife was complaining about her little pipe, she coughs every time and said why can't they make a pipe you can place on the table (actually not sure if she meant one that stands easily or one you can smoke from like that now I think of it lol).. I said like little bong, plus it has water to cool the draw for you, I'm pretty sure you're describing wanting a bong .
She definitely wouldn't be able to hack a big piece to take in one hit, so ..
Bit of hunting and going to get her this little piece for her birthday next week. Since I stopped smoking about 10 years ago and she took it up last year (during this past year I rarely toke), I've been living my canna life vicariously through her now we're adults with our own home lol.

1_DSC0225.jpg1_DSC0229.jpgDSC0953.png

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Nice little rig mate
Thanks, pretty proud of my finding it for her.... Although she just coughed her guts up anyways as, despite it only being a little chamber she toked and toked so got a lung full of dense smoke.
Next hit I'll show her about removing the chillum to clear the chamber, so she can have a little toke and then clear it when it's not so dense.

She smiled through tears and coughing fits when I looked disappointed as I thought this would make it easier for her, but she said she likes it, just it hit her lungs hard 😞

Hopefully a few teething issues and it'll be fine :)

Top Bottom