Seedsman Strain Reviews

vostok

Blooming
User ID
So what do we all know about industry practice? I'm hoping we are not thinking a master breeder wanders around a 1000 plant facility by themselves and magically pics an outlier from his hat.

No he has a team of people under him. He can't raise all 1000 seed plants alone... takes away from valuable HBO watching while smoking and drinking... on the couch. So old mate 19 year old crack head... he's the pheno sniffer that alerts old mate "master breeder" to potential keepers...

Then there is trademark. MK ultra I think is Adam Dunn. He has the rights to that strain. If you do shit with MK ultra he can sue you. I think it's usa only but whatever no.loss. Bubblegum, the strain he created, no dice. No copyright or trademark because of the name.

Then you have a breeder doing contract work for a big company. Once the work is done your tossed. Served papers saying don't use the work you did for us or we sue. Thanks for the great genetics but here is a boot in your ass out the door. Now we pay some guy $11 an.hour to do your job. He has a list guys!!! 😳
This is the reality of legal weed...and er 'just doing the biz' ./..shame

it won't be long before the corporations start growing in India etc and exporting to the west?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Just had a quick squizz at Seedsman's black friday u-beaut sale and was kindly told not 2 bother as no promo details sent 2 Aus anymore due 2 customs fukers doing their job 2 well
Won't be long before no overseas seedbanks deal with Aus even if we got Paul Hogan
You're right Bob. That's why I got in before Xmas for few more bulk orders. Customs new technology will eventually get the better of most international seed deliveries into Aus. Stock up, while we still can. I reckon it will create a massive local black market for clones, so I've prepared myself for that. I used to watch that tv show about "preppers" and always thought they were a bit loopy( which they often are). Now I'm one of them 💪

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Attitude seeds have announced their black Friday sale .

had a quick look ,not an across the board sale but I saw Barneys farm and Sensi seeds have discounts .

attitude stealth beats the shit out of Seedsman
They're doing a good deal of +3(same) +8(fem or auto) on Expert Seeds & Garden Of Green Seeds. Don't know much about those breeders though, anyone have experience with them?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
They're doing a good deal of +3(same) +8(fem or auto) on Expert Seeds & Garden Of Green Seeds. Don't know much about those breeders though, anyone have experience with them?
Garden of green and expert seeds are sister companies ,,that’s why their deals are always similar .

ive had late nanas from both companies but only in my last winter grow ,,no heater and might have been my fault,,no seeds found.

what I’ve grown of their strains have been ok in normal conditions
but not great yielders with small plants ,,perhaps they need more veg time for a better yield.

Last edited:

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Just finished a run of Expert's "Respect 4 Gorilla". Still drying but very happy with the results. I butchered the fuck out of them with mainlining and schwazzing and they took all I could give them and kept going.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just finished a run of Expert's "Respect 4 Gorilla". Still drying but very happy with the results. I butchered the fuck out of them with mainlining and schwazzing and they took all I could give them and kept going.
I also have had exc results from respect 4 gorilla and a Diamond something from G of G
They also had a high THC and CBD, like 25% and 24% that produced about 14oz [similar 2 seedsman cream cheese] Having said that, there was also some beans from Expert that not worth taking outta baggy

Quokk@

Vegetating
User ID
Good to hear about the Gorillas Bob. I’ve got 2 drying right now that have come up pretty good.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I got no qualms about Seedsman the company,,only the dumb rep they’ve got,,

and whoever had the suggestion that he isn’t a real rep for them ,,well it’s crossed my mind too ,,

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I know there's a lotta hate going on 4 seedsman lately,[similar 2 autos], but i've been dealing with em 4 last 5 yrs, spent shit load of money and tried a miriad of their autos
Out of lets say 35 orders, probs half had 2 be re-sent, most of those in last 2 yrs and most of those made it, after breeder package and commercial crap was removed
My own personal view is they always tried 2 do right thing after customs fucks got a blowjob 4 every bean they discovered
They even had some decent genetics some of time. I'm sorry, i know some of u want blood or seedsman murder at very least, but they were responsible 4 me heading down the green path
I realise some of u have lost orders or as Mick Jagger said got no satisfaction, but please don't send me letter bombs as this is just my experience

Top Bottom