Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
i think this is a really good idea. billy and boys shining bright on this one
price we pay 4 beans these days is gob smaking
being in all this 2gether, then any insight on what our hard earned is gonna turn in2 has 2 be a plus right?
obviously we're gonna have diff opinions on diff phenos, but if we can get a general idea on the dank 4 the bank then all good

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Ive grown the seedsman blueberry, it's pretty average, light smoke, made me happy but not a huge yield or high thc
Seedsman jack herer grew beautifully outdoors, planted late and it was chunky, frosty and very pleasing.
If my seeds show up from them this round they have thrown in there white widow and og kush, any day they should be here....hopefully
00 seeds are who I've been impressed with, there white widow has a pink pistol pheno that is amazing and sweet critical is a beautiful smelling, tasting and potent strain

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Seedsman black domina outdoors. The worst, absolute worst version of domina ever. Almost hemp. Taste was muted to the point of being unrecognizable as domina. Grew a few plants, very disappointed.

White rolex. Nice. Smelt like the white and og kush had a baby... White rolex. πŸ˜‚ Good smoke, clones well, heaps of cuts taken. Quite strong for a seedsman strain as most are average or below average. Tasted great though. Through a Bong, joint or vape, it's all great. Yield not amazing very fluffy buds.

UK cheese: don't bother. Just don't.

Train wreck: pretty good. Train wreck. It was train wreck and it was femme. I'm happy. Hits like it should, tasted right. It was what was advertised.

Cindy 99: Not bad. Tasted like Cindy, smelt like Cindy, looked like Cindy. Grew like Cindy. Good copy of a classic.

I'm noticing a few saying the product is a bit weak. Yes I've found seedsman strains to often hit the lows to mids range with only a few in the highs.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Idk compare seedsman to cali connect or rare dankness... I wouldn't even say they are in the same league as rare dank or cali. Rare dankness puts out just that, rare dankness.

I'd also rate a few other breeders over seedsman.

Whenever I can travel to cali again I'm wanting to pick up some of the Congo cut from Kevin at wonderland nursery. Guy is really nice, offers it me. Guy is super knowledgeable and super nice to boot.

So I'm not talking out my ass. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠβœŒ

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
anything with critical pheno in it always has good yields
That's why the Spanish use it so much in their femme seeds. More pollen, more seeds, bigger yielding, often weaker offspring. The Dutch prefer widow, helps tame it down for them, make sure it's not too strong.

If anyone thinks big seed companies care about a punters grow or stability, you'd be wrong. It's all about the money. From HSO to GHSC its all about the $. Your not running 2000 seed plants for selection. It's all about the speed. Things get over looked vs 200 seed plants. It could take a breeder several years doing small batch but the result will be so.much better vs a year of 2 x 2000 plant grows.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
They have come up with occasional gem, peyote wifi, peyote gorilla, critical mass, mama mia, afghan kush

Their later attempt at nth lights at 24% was ok. Grew out couple of their cream cheese....24% thc and 25% cbd [somewhere around it]

I'm sure ev/one has occasional win with seedsman. True they ain't no dutch passion or dj short, at their prices u get what u pay 4

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
You mean seedsman? Like many seed breeders they sub contract. Ethos subs, HSO, a Fuck tonne.

Or you mean the Dutch passion tins they sell as Dutch passion?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
i must be pretty naive in this breeding game fellahs so just wondering how trademark works

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
So what do we all know about industry practice? I'm hoping we are not thinking a master breeder wanders around a 1000 plant facility by themselves and magically pics an outlier from his hat.

No he has a team of people under him. He can't raise all 1000 seed plants alone... takes away from valuable HBO watching while smoking and drinking... on the couch. So old mate 19 year old crack head... he's the pheno sniffer that alerts old mate "master breeder" to potential keepers...

Then there is trademark. MK ultra I think is Adam Dunn. He has the rights to that strain. If you do shit with MK ultra he can sue you. I think it's usa only but whatever no.loss. Bubblegum, the strain he created, no dice. No copyright or trademark because of the name.

Then you have a breeder doing contract work for a big company. Once the work is done your tossed. Served papers saying don't use the work you did for us or we sue. Thanks for the great genetics but here is a boot in your ass out the door. Now we pay some guy $11 an.hour to do your job. He has a list guys!!! 😳

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
That's the reality of big canna. Dutch passion all of these guys. Dutch passion contract out to Fucking Cunts in vegas!!! That's the vegas lemon skunk in their lemon zkittles. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ahh vegas breeders... chuckers of S1s. Why bother with more actual work?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah have'nt been doing this growin thing 4 to long so i spose i got sucked in 2 vacuum of believing cosmic giants of canna industry
telling u what u wanna hear. U know that integrity world of believing ure getting what they say ure getting

Spose it goes on in all aspects of bullshit commercial world we live in
fuck me.......i feel dissapointed now..........shoulda known better

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Seedsman black domina outdoors. The worst, absolute worst version of domina ever. Almost hemp. Taste was muted to the point of being unrecognizable as domina. Grew a few plants, very disappointed.

White rolex. Nice. Smelt like the white and og kush had a baby... White rolex. πŸ˜‚ Good smoke, clones well, heaps of cuts taken. Quite strong for a seedsman strain as most are average or below average. Tasted great though. Through a Bong, joint or vape, it's all great. Yield not amazing very fluffy buds.

UK cheese: don't bother. Just don't.

Train wreck: pretty good. Train wreck. It was train wreck and it was femme. I'm happy. Hits like it should, tasted right. It was what was advertised.

Cindy 99: Not bad. Tasted like Cindy, smelt like Cindy, looked like Cindy. Grew like Cindy. Good copy of a classic.

I'm noticing a few saying the product is a bit weak. Yes I've found seedsman strains to often hit the lows to mids range with only a few in the highs.
Train Wreck I still grow and it still hits, and still very popular with the euros

Top Bottom