Sea of Green crap customer service

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Sorry, wasn't trying to imply anything there mate, just an observation. Not my intention to point any fingers ☮️.

The only reason I was looking at the site in the first place was because they announced another big sale (45% off) and I thought I may as well see what they're about. Wasn't long before I found my answer and just wanted to share here as I know a few members had made purchases ...especially with @7eastgenetics being a forum sponsor and all.

Anyway, that has to be the most indica looking AG I've ever seen, but I've never grown it so hey, I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️.
He uses the name Colin Nelson on fb. Has 1300 customers. 💩 I'd post the Bruce Banner screenshot on his page, but he's the Mod, so won't get posted. And yeah, sounds like he may have read this post on TSE( to delete the Bruce photo). Another quality Aus bean on seller, hey 👋

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, I'll take a hard pass on that. Happy to look out for the good folk @ TSE, but facebook can handle itself :ROFLMAO:

I've seen what happens when someone tries to go up against one of these fanatical facebook seed cults and it doesn't end well. Not sure if you remember the FF, FaH or DC FB groups, but I watched many an innocent get murdered there for even questioning their "gods" aka "the people profiting from them".

...not this little black duck! ...not today :ROFLMAO:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
He uses the name Colin Nelson on fb. Has 1300 customers. 💩 I'd post the Bruce Banner screenshot on his page, but he's the Mod, so won't get posted. And yeah, sounds like he may have read this post on TSE( to delete the Bruce photo). Another quality Aus bean on seller, hey 👋
And yeah Pikey........if it walks like a duck, it's no coincidence. Looks like another Aus white label seed onseller. Only this setup is a bit more sophisticated, because he's got a mate physically posting from USA, while reading TSE. Hmmmm.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
And yeah Pikey........if it walks like a duck, it's no coincidence. Looks like another Aus white label seed onseller. Only this setup is a bit more sophisticated, because he's got a mate physically posting from USA, while reading TSE. Hmmmm.
The correct term is a mole!!!

Pixie

Baked
User ID
That's just piss fucking poor . What a bunch of yank wankers. I can think of one member here that hasn't even received his order. Fuck Sea of Shit absolutely disgusting fuckwits like this shouldn't be allowed to even advertise. 👎👎👎👎

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Thank fuck we got the red hot tip about this seedbank 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . They even had a Valentine's Day sale 🤣🤣. What a load of shit.
Why would you 🤣🤣 ha ha. About that Fox. Your the Fuckwit that put the post up to start with. If you think members on the forum here getting ripped off mate is funny then maybe you should consider fucking off somewhere else . Custom Avoidance. I hardly think so. You have a very poor sense of humour.👎👎👎

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Why would you 🤣🤣 ha ha. About that Fox. Your the Fuckwit that put the post up to start with. If you think members on the forum here getting ripped off mate is funny then maybe you should consider fucking off somewhere else . Custom Avoidance. I hardly think so. You have a very poor sense of humour.👎👎👎
Fuck off idiot. Dont shoot the messenger. You sound like a little bitch. You're the fuckwit buying "Teddy"seeds( white label)at $30 a seed in Aus, and you're bitching about $5 white label seeds from this mob. Why would anyone on TSE wanna trade with your shitty purchases, you moron. You've been ripped off by, much more expensive shysters in Aus. You also got no fucken idea where your other beans are actually sourced from. Go back to Instagram.

Top Bottom