Sea of Green crap customer service

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Anyway I hope anyone else who has ordered from these fucking clowns gets there beans. This mob are the worst people to ever buy anything off. Beware do not buy anything from these scamming fucks. I put a small order in and it probably won't even make it here. Customer service is number one these cunts have no customer service and on top of that there just rude fucks. Thanks for the tip off Old Fox 🦊. 👇

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Why would you need that? I think Dmase said it perfectly. You email them and see what you get. Their scammers 100 %

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Sorry your kidding me aren't you. Nobody should order from these scamming fuckwits ever. If you think I'm bullshiting go and place a order with them.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Sorry your kidding me aren't you. Nobody should order from these scamming fuckwits ever. If you think I'm bullshiting go and place a order with them.

mate, I am not questioning your honesty.

I just don't understand the post...

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I can't put the post much clearer mate. There a fucking rip off. You'll probably get seeds but they won't be what is advertised. . There customer service is shit don't order through them. You should know that Billy your not a first timer.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I was having a look at seaofgreens page and after having a good laugh at the photo of their "Acapulco Gold" (I mean really :LOL: ) I went on to peruse some of their other "strains". One of the pictures really stood out to me, there was something about it that was very, very familiar :unsure:

...and then it hit me! Their "Bruce Banner #3" photo is stolen from @7eastgenetics page and is in fact 7East's "Finnish Frost".

Quality seed bank ...I hope you all got what you paid for :censored:.

Seaofgreen "Bruce Banner #3"​
rs=w 494,h 424.png
7 East Genetics "Finnish Frost"​
finnish-frost.jpg

Seaofgreen "Bruce Banner #3"
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 01-28-57 Bruce Banner #3 Regs.png

7 East Genetics "Finnish Frost"
Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 01-41-25 Finnish Frost.png

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Though I'm probably just jumping to conclusions and it's all an innocent mistake ...in which a facebook "breeder" accidentally downloads a picture from another (actual) breeder's website. Then accidentally edits that photo to slightly blur, distorts and resize it before going on to mistakenly upload it to their own website in place of a legitimate photo of "their" strain Bruce Banner #3 which is famously stolen from another breeder DHG ...:unsure:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and (White) label them as "a bit suss" ;).

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I feel more than a bit stupid that I bought seeds off them now. At least they arrived and weren't expensive.

It will be very interesting to see how they turn out when I get around to germinating and growing them.

My hopes are less than high. 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I was having a look at seaofgreens page and after having a good laugh at the photo of their "Acapulco Gold" (I mean really :LOL: ) I went on to peruse some of their other "strains". One of the pictures really stood out to me, there was something about it that was very, very familiar :unsure:

...and then it hit me! Their "Bruce Banner #3" photo is stolen from @7eastgenetics page and is in fact 7East's "Finnish Frost".

Quality seed bank ...I hope you all got what you paid for :censored:.

Seaofgreen "Bruce Banner #3"​
View attachment 44452
7 East Genetics "Finnish Frost"​
View attachment 44453

Seaofgreen "Bruce Banner #3"
View attachment 44454

7 East Genetics "Finnish Frost"
View attachment 44455
Where are they advertising their Acapulco Gold and Bruce Banner? I just had a look at their website and couldn't see either strain listed?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Well what a coincidence, they seem to have removed it now "...Bruce Banner? ...stolen photo? ...what are you talking about?" 🤷‍♂️

But as you can clearly see above I had the forethought to screen shot it (and send it to 7 East). I also saved an offline version of their site if you should require more proof.

The fact that it has been removed, shows that they clearly have some eyes @ TSE 👀, as it is the only place I mentioned it ...other than to 7 East of course 🤗.

As such, it would be nice if they explained the "mix up" rather than just try to cover it up.

P.S. "Acapulco Gold" are still up -> https://seaofgreenseed.com/cannabis-seeds-1/ols/products/acapulco-gold-regs

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well what a coincidence, they seem to have removed it now "...Bruce Banner? ...stolen photo? ...what are you talking about?" 🤷‍♂️

But as you can clearly see above I had the forethought to screen shot it (and send it to 7 East). I also saved an offline version of their site if you should require more proof.

The fact that it has been removed, shows that they clearly have some eyes @ TSE 👀, as it is the only place I mentioned it ...other than to 7 East of course 🤗.

As such, it would be nice if they explained the "mix up" rather than just try to cover it up.

P.S. "Acapulco Gold" are still up -> https://seaofgreenseed.com/cannabis-seeds-1/ols/products/acapulco-gold-regs
Lol. Yeah well I'm not their eyes in TSE,( Ive got my own seeds)as like you I'm just trying to figure out if they're legit, as pet my initial post. Objectively, the Acapulco Gold pic is an ordinary photo, but yeah can't see the Bruce. They have 2 navigation options, one is just called Seeds, and the other is AllSeeds, and I found the Acapulco Gold under one but not the other?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Sorry, wasn't trying to imply anything there mate, just an observation. Not my intention to point any fingers ☮️.

The only reason I was looking at the site in the first place was because they announced another big sale (45% off) and I thought I may as well see what they're about. Wasn't long before I found my answer and just wanted to share here as I know a few members had made purchases ...especially with @7eastgenetics being a forum sponsor and all.

Anyway, that has to be the most indica looking AG I've ever seen, but I've never grown it so hey, I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️.

Top Bottom