Safe way of getting seeds?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Pity they don't cover the scanners tech so much. But it's basically a system where they scan a package, and from there they get a clear view of item/s, and it'll show up as coloured item as well. From memory, metallic objects show up as blue, Organic as brown, and so on..

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Yep 2 at Melbourne and 2 at Sydney with more on the way. They’re also starting to implement ai into the scanners and plan to be screening all international mail within 3 years
As it is, W.A. customs are red hot.

pug

Vegetating
User ID
Pity they don't cover the scanners tech so much. But it's basically a system where they scan a package, and from there they get a clear view of item/s, and it'll show up as coloured item as well. From memory, metallic objects show up as blue, Organic as brown, and so on..

would be very handy to have a member who is a custom inspector ... :) i still appreciate postman pats (think it was pp on the other forum) detailed info for sending canna through the mail system - loved the inside heads-up.

was wondering what would conceal the seeds without looking too obvious and if they can scan through all materials or just some.

hidden a few canna seeds in with coriander seeds too - very similar looking .... :)

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
No fems hermi at around 1-7% from our testing, and thats still way to dam much for us.
Firstly, I love your beautiful genetics, and thanks for supporting us in Aus.👍 Did you keep some of your FEM seeds? If you're only getting 1% to 7% Hermie rates, it's still heaps better than 50/50ratio of males/females in a REG packet. Im keen to buy some of your FEM seeds, if you're willing to sell a few? Send me a private message if you're interested.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Firstly, I love your beautiful genetics, and thanks for supporting us in Aus.👍 Did you keep some of your FEM seeds? If you're only getting 1% to 7% Hermie rates, it's still heaps better than 50/50ratio of males/females in a REG packet. Im keen to buy some of your FEM seeds, if you're willing to sell a few? Send me a private message if you're interested.
Yeah exactly. 7/100 ain’t bad. 50/50 on the regs also doesn’t account for Herms either which could also be 1-7% (or more if shit genetics)

R3za92

Baked
User ID
it only takes one hermie to ruin an entire crop
If you stress a plant enough or run it too long into flower they nearly all herm anyway as a method of ongoing survival.

Using ethylene blockers to produce fem seeds hasn’t been shown to increase the rates of herm and your just as likely to get a herm crossing 2 reg strains.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I had some residual glyphosate leach into part of my outdoor plot ( directly in the ground) a few years ago. It turned some nearby females to hermies. They were very badly distorted so I noticed it in time, and ripped out the offenders before they pollinated the entire crop.

Reactions: pug

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Click once on the users name you wish to message.

Then click “start conversation”.

7F92E82A-1399-4944-A3D6-A3F516092C85.jpeg

Top Bottom