Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Dab a dab a doo.

How is the dry sift, quality and yield. Its a bit hard to see from the pics.

And how did it press compared to water has ?
havnt done water hash yet, thought ide try dry ice ..

rosin came out the same consistently but really dark,almost blackish, and got a real poor return too.

i might have had the plates to hot or held too long, could have been to much plant material in it too,

used a 120micron bubble bag, then tried 72micron and 120 micron rosin bags with same results...

...more experimenting and experience required...

end of Nov will harvest time,it will all go straight to freezer then bubble bags then pressed...see how that goes...

Hey Snapper, i 1st brought the Evolve wax pen, about the same size as the yours...ended up buying the Utilian aswell as the Evolve was to small, needed something bigger lol...

Last edited:

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I press my water hash at 80 degrees Celsius for 2-3 mins. Need about 4-5 grams minimum, so it'll pack out a little 2 x 3 bag. No voids. I use a 25 micron bag then I double up with another 100 micron bag as well as hash tends to burst out a single bag.

water hash gives a consistent yield of around 50- 60% Ive found.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
I press my water hash at 80 degrees Celsius for 2-3 mins. Need about 4-5 grams minimum, so it'll pack out a little 2 x 3 bag. No voids. I use a 25 micron bag then I double up with another 100 micron bag as well as hash tends to burst out a single bag.

water hash gives a consistent yield of around 50- 60% Ive found.
good to know mate, ill give it a go when next run comes through.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Pressed some gifted medical,

9g in 1.4g out...

Results...fukin horrible!

Taste like something had been sprayed on flowers,

will not harden up either, stays a very runny oil consistency,

Gonna bin it.

..Fuck that medical shit! Grow ya own!
20231210_075403.jpg20231221_091203.jpg20231221_115952.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Pressed some gifted medical,

9g in 1.4g out...

Results...fukin horrible!

Taste like something had been sprayed on flowers,

will not harden up either, stays a very runny oil consistency,

Gonna bin it.

..Fuck that medical shit! Grow ya own!
View attachment 42930View attachment 42932View attachment 42933
Irradiated maybe Aus grown, or imported? I'm on a few medicinal fb pages in Aus, and most punters seem to enjoy the quality of medical flowers, but they're generally not pressing them

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Irradiated maybe Aus grown, or imported? I'm on a few medicinal fb pages in Aus, and most punters seem to enjoy the quality of medical flowers, but they're generally not pressing them
I have found it, after poor post harvest treatment to all be too dry, stale, nearly terpless compared to carefully cured home grown. Having grown up on small scale circles of high quality homegrown and never having purchased mass produced commercial grown pgr black market, I find all commercial grown pot a truly b grade product!

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Sherbet Glue is the strain. 24% they reckon..

grown in QLD apparently ... from the internet...

i can with no doubt tell the difference between the home grown and mass produced medical after pressing it.

pgr? some kind of folar spray residue?

who knows,

but theres something definitely different with it after pressing it.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
The Tasmanian Botanics Sunflower Huon THC9CBD11 is pretty moist. It gunks up the grinder really quick. I checked it with a moisture probe on a bigger piece and was around 15.5-16%, so the upper range. It also seems to be more moisture when vaped compared to Althea THC18 or Cannatrek Jasper. But this is not high strength stuff by comparison

Top Bottom