Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Have you dabbed any? Put your seatbelt on 😆
haha no, I dont have the gear yet, was waiting to see if id even get anything out of my bud before going there. Thats next. :love: Already shopping.

Squished a bit more today, had a bit over 2g of rosin toffee in a silicone tub, hit her with the heat gun and added just enough liquidizer to get some in the syringe and filled a 0.5ml tank for the vape pen. Very nice. pretty much solid wax in the tank now but still works great. Lets see how it goes tomorrow...

Hudo

Baked
User ID
haha no, I dont have the gear yet, was waiting to see if id even get anything out of my bud before going there. Thats next. :love: Already shopping.

Squished a bit more today, had a bit over 2g of rosin toffee in a silicone tub, hit her with the heat gun and added just enough liquidizer to get some in the syringe and filled a 0.5ml tank for the vape pen. Very nice. pretty much solid wax in the tank now but still works great. Lets see how it goes tomorrow...
Ceramic coils work best for that stuff

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I've got this little fucker it's for straight dabs you don't have to thin it View attachment 35819View attachment 35820
is that one of them new pufco peak things? Do you put a little bit on that nail looking thing, insert then hit it? Is it practically the same as hitting a heated dab rig yet simpler?

Ive got a titanium e-nail that came with my 20mm coil heater I was running on the pinky. Presuming that might do the trick for starters. The pinky dont get used anymore.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
It's an older one but works awsome. Yeah your meant to put some on the nail but it easier to drop a chunk in. It's got a ceramic bucket that heats up. The nail you have should work. Here's the link for the one I have it just so happens to be on special

Top Bottom