Rosin press

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I was thinking something similar. Moreso how well the welds in the chassis stand up to the 7 ton pressure.

Nice looking unit all the same.(y)

EDIT:
Highlights for 2020 new DHP7 V4 press:
  1. Driptek option available (the mount stand sold separately)
  2. More precise two-channel temperature controller
  3. Enhanced frame holding up to 12-ton force
  4. Removable leak-free bottle jack for easy maintenance & replacement
  5. Reinforced jack handle to add strength and durability
  6. Upgraded power switch and wiring to make the circuit more reliable

Good for 12T they reckon.

Last edited:

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Correct doing the comparison from a 4 tonne to a 7, the 7tonne press yields more.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
8-10 days in peak covid and Make sure you get good parchment paper and some good rosin tools. I ordered about 6 varieties of tool and stocked up on parchment when i ordered. πŸ‘ tools took months as from USA.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Anyone interested in it has alot to learn, so i suggest they do alot of research to help them along the journey, a mate been researching daily since 2019 and still learning.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Bin that one. Buy this https://dulytek.com/products/dulyte...-heat-press-for-cannabis-oil-extraction-7-ton

Got over 5g an oz of rosin from a GG4 strain. And then make solventless carts with yummy πŸ˜‹ 😊 😜 😍 ☺️ πŸ˜„ very happy what this does and many others people who press were impressed πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

I have one that appears to be very similar, same specs and same press. Mine has an Across International sticker and was purchased domestically, but I don't remember where from. Does the job and should last longer than I will. My only complaint, no pressure gauge. I don't have any idea how much pressure I'm using. I just pump until my sore elbow joints say that's enough. Get one with a pressure gauge if you can.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
No he is a very technically person. And he loves perfecting and learning and getting better each time. And there is several way of making the exracted material. Ie: using alcohol in process or just solventless carts. Or oil carts.
Yeah I've been researching for a while and made a couple solventless carts where you heat it overnight so it liquefies. Ive been pressing rosin with a hair straightener in the vice but the opshop hasn't got anymore and they don't last long in the vice but served their purpose for 5 bucks each

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I do use a press on my bags. I honestly don't know how much of a difference it makes, because I bought it with the press and never tried without. I'm still a rosin press novice, but the The Press Club has been very useful. Take a dab and settle in for a rabbit-hole of well written knowledge!

Top Bottom