Regular Seeds available in Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Find the right one and its a great strain to make crosses with, no point inbreeding it anymore unless ya need more seeds

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I wanted more seeds ..three going at the moment each is a bit different..one has lots of sugar on it,,and already pollinated it.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I wanted more seeds ..three going at the moment each is a bit different..one has lots of sugar on it,,and already pollinated it.
Interested in your outcome, particularly actual flowering times I've got 6 Bangi Haze seeds in the fridge.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Onya Mic. Good work. 👍 Most growers can easily produce reg seeds after an initial grow or 2. I'll pay for F4 or later gen regulars, as they will be highly stable, and lots of time/effort has gone into making 4 generations. Many Aus growers are now having to pollen chuck due to our oppressive Kustoms regime. Kustoms arent winning the war on beans( it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on medicine), so were simply becoming more resourceful through necessity. FCUK KUSTOMS. 💩
Fuk yeah u sly old fox

pakkyg

Seedling
User ID
Have purchased a few times from a new OZ seed bank with no issues in receiving. Top Notch Seeds. Has anyone else brought from them before? Keen to see others results. This is my Fire OG

Attachments

• 20220424_171017.jpg
    20220424_171017.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 68
  • Haha
Reactions: HGO

pakkyg

Seedling
User ID
Looking for any sites that sell regular beans posted from within Oz. Sick of customs grabbing most at the border - they are getting very good at this BTW.

There must be someone selling good regualr bean seeds in OZ?
Try Top Notch Seeds. Based in OZ. I have no issues in receiving orders.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Joined 18 minutes ago, and first two posts are plugging a fancy new seedbank that...
442201.png

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
www.topnotchseeds.net is where i ordered from
So they using your pic on their website I see!! 🤣🤣
At the end of the day if your a legitimate local seed seller who sells what they claim you will have no problems selling seeds!!
Everyone has to start somewhere but pretending to be your own customer makes you look like a clown!!
If your peddling shit this ain't the place to sprook you business!!

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
20220424_171017-jpg.24603

Without sounding too much like a cunt.. Where's the frosty bits? I mean it's nice if you like a bit of colour. But she seems a bit light on in the trichome dept..

Think I fucked up. I do come across as a cunt..

Reactions: HGO

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, she's sativa dom. Maybe it's just me. But with popcorn buds and huge nodal spacing like that. I'll pass over it fairly quickly if I was in the market..

Some would love it though, I guess.

Top Bottom