Regular Seeds available in Australia

Melb420

Seedling
User ID
Looking for any sites that sell regular beans posted from within Oz. Sick of customs grabbing most at the border - they are getting very good at this BTW.

There must be someone selling good regualr bean seeds in OZ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Looking for any sites that sell regular beans posted from within Oz. Sick of customs grabbing most at the border - they are getting very good at this BTW.

There must be someone selling good regualr bean seeds in OZ?
caveman has regs

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
breeding what? fems regs ? what strains are you breeding with and how mate?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Regs open pollinated dm me for the strain list I have
all good mate not looking for any more seeds unless its something I am chasing for my collection I also make my own with open pollinated regs
then i test for germ rate and plant variations if I find a good one in the batch
use it for a fem bx or f1 cross

I give my reg creations out for no charge to Aussies who are into the sort of crosses I make

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah mate all good, I know I got some , free by the way

It was for the OP , I'd rather give him some than he buy some
Onya Mic. Good work. 👍 Most growers can easily produce reg seeds after an initial grow or 2. I'll pay for F4 or later gen regulars, as they will be highly stable, and lots of time/effort has gone into making 4 generations. Many Aus growers are now having to pollen chuck due to our oppressive Kustoms regime. Kustoms arent winning the war on beans( it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on medicine), so were simply becoming more resourceful through necessity. FCUK KUSTOMS. 💩

Madmick

Baked
User ID
And how are going get f6 without breeding your own

I wouldn't go that far with same genes anyway.

Need new genes well b4 The 6th generation,

Reactions: HGO

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
And how are going get f6 without breeding your own

I wouldn't go that far with same genes anyway.

Need new genes well b4 The 6th generation,
A few commercial breeders are producing F9 to F11 strains. HSC and Ace for example. But they know how to select the best males from subsequent generations. Difficulty with reg breeding(filial), is knowing what phenos the next generation male will produce. The commercial guys know their strains inside out. That's why they're breeders, and our backyard grows ( mine included) are just pollen chucks.

Top Bottom