RDWC Nutes advice

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
any of those seeds end up sprouting Krazy? or just going with the clones (good option to have!)

remember to just give em a neem bath/and rinse a few hours later before bringing them in.. just in case. dont want any bugs to hitch a ride!

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
any of those seeds end up sprouting Krazy? or just going with the clones (good option to have!)

remember to just give em a neem bath/and rinse a few hours later before bringing them in.. just in case. dont want any bugs to hitch a ride!
Seeds went to shit except one money maker which looks really average - I think I may have cooked them on my heat matt. I will not be using that again to germinate seeds, first and last time!!

I have 20 seeds on their way from dope seeds and ILGM. Hopefully they make it through and I can start on them in the near future.

User ID
im curently growing in rdwc i use flora nova nutes from general hydroponics i bought heaps of it before it was banned but when it runs out im going to use powdered nutes from general hydroponics gh maxigrow and gh maxibloom im having great results atm pulling about 3 -4 pounds per run

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
im curently growing in rdwc i use flora nova nutes from general hydroponics i bought heaps of it before it was banned but when it runs out im going to use powdered nutes from general hydroponics gh maxigrow and gh maxibloom im having great results atm pulling about 3 -4 pounds per run
Hey man, just letting you know, my friend in Sydney showed me this eBay seller who stocks GH nutes in trio packs and some, just search on eBay for the nutes , filter item locatio as Aus only and you will find it for $150-$230

Top Bottom