RDWC Nutes advice

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
I am doing my first grow in about 15 years (got the go ahead from the other half) - a lot has changed!!

I will be using a RDWC system in a 4 X 4 grow tent under a spiderfarmer 4000.

I used to use CANNA nutes but am wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for nutes?

It's been a bloody long time and am quite excited to get back into it again!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Most hydro nutes are good. I use cyco base nutes. It's good and cheap, as are many others.

Welcome to SE. Any idea what strains you're going to grow?

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
Thanks for the welcome Cooper,

Not sure what strains just yet, will probably be looking at a Indica / Sativa hybrib, might even chuck in something high in CBD content as well. I'm looking for decent yield and a flowering time that isn't too long.

I have a mate with quite a collection of seeds from various seed banks so am keen to catch up with him to see what he has.

Any suggestions on strains?

D

Deleted member cpr

Blueberry OG and Peyote Critical by Barneys farm tick those boxes IMO.

Best bet would be to get some tried and trusted clones of whatever from your mate, if possible. Tell them what you're after and see what they say. Seeds are always a bit of a gamble.

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
No go with the clones unfortunately - I have tried a few people and just can't seem to find anyone with them!
It's been a very long time out of the loop.

My mate with the seeds did not ever end up using them for the intended purpose so they have been sitting there doing nothing for a couple of years.

Cheers - I will have a look at your suggestions above.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
welcome aboard.

RDWC is proving to be popular lately. Best of luck with your grow :)

krazykatz69

Blooming
User ID
if you were closer by i would sling you some seeds/clones :)
Bugger, I used to get clones posted in milk cartons in the rockwool cubes. Even once had some in the 40mm cubes posted in a video cassette case :) They all survived although with shipping taking a while at the moment not sure how that would go - worth a crack though. I don't remember if they were express posted or not.

D

Deleted member cpr

People post plants around all the time. Orchid, brom, cactus collectors do it pretty commonly I think. I don't imagine that a clone in the post would be easily intercepted by cops, so long as the smell is concealed. I don't really know, its just speculation. I've known of a few clone deliveries with aust post, all went well.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Diggers just pack em real well in a box with a plastic thing over the top of the soil.
Tubestock I think they are called.
Big sticker that says live plants too.

Never had one not make it.
But never leafy green annuals.

Top Bottom