Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
2 metres stretch coming lol
I need to be taken down a notch....bring it on. Haven't had to struggle to contain anything for a while...crazy shit is that it's usual veg pattern is that of most of my strains pre flower stretch.

Murphy's Law the one I gave to a mate has far closer node spacing.. I can't exactly indian give either.

Last edited:

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ive been meaning to give it a go for a while as I've usually seen it result in better yields if ran bent over and lstd with a short veg. I usually just top at the 5th or 6th and let her rip without any training as I don't usually veg more than two-three weeks and end up with 60-70cm plants regardless. I'll either keep this in the 70x70 or 80x80 and train the top branches out in a scrog as I've already topped out of fear.

At least I know bending her over is a possibility with the 120s stashed away in the closet.

However I'm hoping it can be contained in the 70 or 80x80 out of pure hope and dreams.

I noticed that when I did the bend over horizontal the side branches grew jus as tall as the main trunk would of. You get many more trunks:D
For sure. Auxins do a bloody good job of rerouting growth hormones to the less dominant branching when topped or trained.

Could also pop up the 140x60x210 if shit gets heccas.

Last edited:

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Be careful what you wish for 🤣🤣🤣
It's par for the course though. I'll have one good run (the black lime) then I'll get all ahead of myself and either toast my next plant or two (which I seem to be doing with the destroyers) and then end up having to cull one due to stretch.

We will then arrive back in a timeframe where I'm not brain-dead and I'll get another good plant or two before the cycle repeats.

I actually have a history of planting sativas and running out of space so I need to prove myself semi capable lol.

Top Bottom