Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
No not spider farmer buddy I said there Australian company that put them out I’ll find the web site
Yes, very nice! I was wondering about those things.

Buddies, from Growlights Australia.

They are a great idea. So convenient for custom spread where you want it. Are you running the deep red 660 up top there and the phosphor coated 660 low closer? Interested to know if there is much difference between the 2 other than price and distance.

Do you reckon they could use a solid backing to stop them pointing all over the shop, or is that maybe a good thing?

Cheers.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Yes, very nice! I was wondering about those things.

Buddies, from Growlights Australia.

They are a great idea. So convenient for custom spread where you want it. Are you running the deep red 660 up top there and the phosphor coated 660 low closer? Interested to know if there is much difference between the 2 other than price and distance.

Do you reckon they could use a solid backing to stop them pointing all over the shop, or is that maybe a good thing?

Cheers.
Yep that have a adhesive backing in them I think I’m happy with the spacing to stick them into place on the tent sides I have noticed a big difference using them to not using them and for the price well worth it in my opinion. Cheers cobba

Top Bottom