Random pics of weed

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Had this thing 2 days now, can't see any difference what so ever! Wot a con!🤣
View attachment 19044

Lol, Theses were started under HPS, gonna finish em off, few weeks,under this garden path lighting.. trial run to dial this thing in for next round.
View attachment 19045

View attachment 19046

View attachment 19047

Next I'll go a full grow with it. Pumps out abit more heat then I expected, drives in the tent but.

Had 3 clones of a mate, high on the Sativa side, which was unknown to me lol. ended up bining em. Fukin things were taking forever! See how we go with what's left.
I was looking at prices, that light is over 2k

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Shiloh

Germinating
User ID
Does look kinda reveg, but has had that non serrated leaflets since first true leaves came through. Got 3 going in different garden beds and all that dark green. Haven’t given anything to feed. Smashed all my beds with beans over winter and dug in. Chicken crap and pelletised worm castings added in winter. No other adds. Has had a shitty spring sun wise but. Got a Frisian duck in the same bed and seems lighter in colour, so maybe just the strain. Never grown it before. Time will tell

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This seedling was born somewhere around the start of November and was about a week or so old when it bent over in the wind outside, the stem was kinked. I cut the stem above the kink, and stuck it in a coke can with tap water, using the ring-pull as support. 678.jpg679.jpg670.jpg
Can't even remember what it is

Top Bottom