Random pics of weed

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Absolutely picture perfect 👌 I could look at pics of this strain all day long. That last one will be a monster I reckon.
If I can hold off three weeks it'll be a nice yield off that one, however I have a terrible track record of actually finishing lately. I'm glad one finished super quick (8.5 weeks so far) for something that filled out as well as it did. Shit gets real dicey on my end if I go longer than 10-11 weeks due to feeding issues and a shoddy effort at controlling humidity. Even with a little deheuy going it's still getting to 70-80% in the walk in closet overnight and higher in the tents so I'm just blowing a cyclone in the tents and hoping for health.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I tell ya comin from Tassie Surfers Paradise might aswell be in another country hectic as but by fuck did we have a ball mrs shopped up a storm got a few things myself partied hard done the theme parks slingshot went helicoptering over Surfers was Fkn wicked his my view from Q1 now I’m back n off nights il be popping some beans when I recover I’m like an 80 yr old man never walked so much in my life hope yas all doin awesome 👍IMG_5884.jpeg

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I tell ya comin from Tassie Surfers Paradise might aswell be in another country hectic as but by fuck did we have a ball mrs shopped up a storm got a few things myself partied hard done the theme parks slingshot went helicoptering over Surfers was Fkn wicked his my view from Q1 now I’m back n off nights il be popping some beans when I recover I’m like an 80 yr old man never walked so much in my life hope yas all doin awesome 👍View attachment 47823
Mate if i knew u were up here u could of popped in 2 bob's back yard 4 a barbi
Much more fancy than stupid Q1 ....[and less expensive]

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Mate if i knew u were up here u could of popped in 2 bob's back yard 4 a barbi
Much more fancy than stupid Q1 ....[and less expensive]
Yea that woulda been awesome AB bit of camel on the ol barbie joint and a few beers sounds perfect Q1was flash as but not that flash spa didn’t work the first night then house keeping just didn’t do it for 2 days straight sounds like a whinge but yea it cost me plenty so expected better room was spectacular though but had a ball anyway Surfers is an expensive place to stay even Woolies charge out the arse there plenty to do and see though and we jammed a lot into 7 nights seen some crazy shit people with serious problems drunk lunatics lot of homeless amongst the glitz n glamour👍

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
U sorta become numb 2 the carnage when u live up here mate
Always 2 sides of the coin but and there are some pretty laid back ppl roaming around
Yes it is expensive just gotta find the side alleys and skip the highways
Give the glitz and glamour a miss and u'll always find someone astral traveling....[at bob's house]
I'm glad u and the littlies did the themepark mari-go-round, as plenty 2 wear the little cherubs out
Good 2 hear from u mate and u survived the helicopter ride over surfers.....[track record not good]

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
@FreoJJ are the roots growing down through the pots?
They took off and grew quicker and bigger than expected for this time of year . The one in grey pot I just cut the bottom off and slid into another for some more space but they just sitting on the old pots to get more sunshine

Reactions: SAW

outdoor

Germinating
User ID
Times up for Bruce Banner, day 100 into flowering, most of the remaining trichromes are cloudy, with a sprinkling of tan ones, it seems the aggressive prune 4 weeks ago was too much to recover from, combined with the cold weather & short days.
Nearly time for a taste ;)

Attachments

• ninetynine 005.JPG
    ninetynine 005.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 16

Dubbski

Germinating
User ID
The couple of free seeds seed given with a recent order.
Their lower couple of branches were big enough to clone, so they got the chop.
Somewhat of a manifold set up for them now, without them being completely flat but they're still somewhat even. Once their clones root, as small as they are they'll be going into flower, in a about a week and a bit.
6L pots in coco is no worries and with 8 even tops per plant... 1/4 per top is what I'll shoot for but.... I really just want to see what it looks/smokes like first. 20240513_180509.jpg

Top Bottom