Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Who's that through Gazza?......I.LG.M?
Looks really similar 2 what they posting pics
That was a freebie from dope seeds when I got the incredible bulk, I’m fucking rapt with it it’s dense as fuck it smells dank as fuck and they are all quick as fuck too. Can’t wait to smoke it.

it’s an 8 week strain it’s absolutely covered in triches too and this is week 6

the last indoor was good but this one is next level again for me.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That was a freebie from dope seeds when I got the incredible bulk, I’m fucking rapt with it it’s dense as fuck it smells dank as fuck and they are all quick as fuck too. Can’t wait to smoke it.

it’s an 8 week strain it’s absolutely covered in triches too and this is week 6

the last indoor was good but this one is next level again for me.
Looks dank as mate
Grew out some autos from Fastbuds a while back and even though trained the shit outta them was lucky 2 get oz from each one. Supa sweet and sticky just small structure
Was that 8 weeks from seed or flower?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Black skull seeds was the zkittzlez bob, would u buy from fast buds again?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
They were freebie through Seedsman
And no, i call em fastduds. That was like 3 yrs ago, don't know if they changed in that time
Did have a little success with their G.G though

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Looks dank as mate
Grew out some autos from Fastbuds a while back and even though trained the shit outta them was lucky 2 get oz from each one. Supa sweet and sticky just small structure
Was that 8 weeks from seed or flower?
8 week flower time, I rekon they should be close to that, never grown anything before that haS developed this quickly before.

TheInsideMan

Germinating
User ID
IMG_0713.jpg

Green Poison.

My first real success. Only took me what...2-3 years? HLG260. 6 month run. Just shy of 8 oz so almost a 1/2 an imperial old measurement. Not including Trim/bubble hash. I cut her end of October last year 2020. And she only got as high as 45cm but that's a story in itself.

TheInsideMan

Germinating
User ID
Thanks Anoma. Can i say I'm still learning after 2-3 years? You will notice the thick stem at the bottom is literally almost horizontal. When she was a bub, I did the first two tops to create two main stems. i.e. . 1 left. 1 right. I couldn't save the left stem so this is the whole plant from the one top. Still happy with the results though but that begs the question, how much more yield would i have got if i had two main branches. Bugger. Butter I'm a 3 maybe 4 oz a year guy. One vape choof a night for sleep and anxiety so i figure i have at least 2 years for myself so probably wont grow this year unless i get bored.

TheInsideMan

Germinating
User ID
Hey does anyone know why the 3 word classic game is now locked from replies below (highlighted in red). I went to reply to pork chops and couldnt.

1609993493411.png

Top Bottom