Random pics of weed

Old Ant

Vegetating
User ID
Holy Fack Old Ant - quite the jungle u have there mate - gotta be pleased with that growth!!! U think the stretch has stopped?
Hey there Orb, the growth speed has been one hell of an eyeopener😲 I have read about this many times but to experience this first hand is unreal🤩
As for the stretch I really wished it had of stopped 20-30cm ago🥺 They are both at 86cm canopy level which as you can see is just plain silly🤡😂

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Thanks Ozio, Coco and I have a lot of catching up to do tis my new bestie🤣🥰
For God sake get it into final pot asap =more buds more space,I have 7 litres of sold roots I swear , if I was in a 25 my fkn lord brah....I'd have beach fishing rods 🤣😜👍
You'll have plenty fun just takes a grow to to see the potential, anyways take it easy

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Why is there a funnel in the middle of the plant?
aye porky hows things mate

thats the old automated feeding system that adam used on the apple tree :p nar i dont piss in it !!

ive knocked up a funnell down to pot top which is total roots climbing out of pot farrk,with about 4 inches of pipe with wholes drip feeding every six hours , dodgy i know man but beats bending, SPILL THE BONG o_O

driving me nuts , cant wait to finish this and turn this bedroom into a nice automated system for 6 Girls.

ava gday mate

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Gazzas destroyer tester that only got slightly toasted during my extended stay in hospital.
IMG_20230616_110002.jpg
The one that did get absolutely toasted over my extended absence. pH was already low, can't imagine what it was while dry for a few days, hence I can't blame it all on the dry period.
IMG_20230616_110152.jpg
@Gazza I will defo pop some more and make up for my terrible potting mix and extended absence as they have a nice profile. One very garlic cheese, and it happened to be the one I absolutely destroyed. Pun intended.

before I left for hospital
Screenshot_2023-06-16-11-07-42-15.png
After I got home
Screenshot_2023-06-16-11-09-10-29.png

Last edited:

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
H
Gazzas destroyer tester that only got slightly toasted during my extended stay in hospital.
View attachment 35895
The one that did get absolutely toasted over my extended absence. pH was already low, can't imagine what it was while dry for a few days, hence I can't blame it all on the dry period.
View attachment 35896
@Gazza I will defo pop some more and make up for my terrible potting mix and extended absence as they have a nice profile. One very garlic cheese, and it happened to be the one I absolutely destroyed. Pun intended.

before I left for hospital
View attachment 35898
After I got home
View attachment 35899Hey it was already starting before u went to hospital😂😂😂 glad your back up n about man👍

Top Bottom