Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well mango x grape still goin just really fading out now Trichs aren’t quite where I want em but it’s comin out Tuesday regardless got things to do places to be😂 pulled old fox’s gelato runtz cross Fkn nice smoke mate and buds are rock hard got bit over a dozen oz from it gave a buddy an ounce he was shocked only came a qtr way up the bag be a good selling strain if your into that sort of thing 👍 first pics mango last 1 box of foxs filthy buds👍 Edit: pics loaded round the wrong way but u get the jist 👍8B1B5D14-5D91-46C3-880D-DA5746E21F97.jpegF649CA05-A8E6-44BB-BDD5-51F5AC871762.jpegCEB10AC2-9A9E-4531-ACBA-C8E29FDB36E1.jpeg

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This odd little plant is about 5 days old. Have any of you grown one like this? Whats going on? I quite like mutant plants but wonder if it will be normal in other aspects.

Cheers!
Here's one I culled a few weeks ago as it was a male. I have found that they will keep their tri leaf arrangement on the main stem, but the auxiliary branching is usually the standard dual leaf compound arrangement. Weed is under the classification dicotyledonae, but you get the odd tricoty mutant from time to time which sometimes effects the compound leaf arrangement as well.
IMG_20230426_135540.jpg

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well mango x grape still goin just really fading out now Trichs aren’t quite where I want em but it’s comin out Tuesday regardless got things to do places to be😂 pulled old fox’s gelato runtz cross Fkn nice smoke mate and buds are rock hard got bit over a dozen oz from it gave a buddy an ounce he was shocked only came a qtr way up the bag be a good selling strain if your into that sort of thing 👍 first pics mango last 1 box of foxs filthy buds👍 Edit: pics loaded round the wrong way but u get the jist 👍View attachment 35140View attachment 35141View attachment 35139
Good yield result from that strain. Previous phenos, including some of the same strain I'm currently flowering have the Runtz characteristics, so my plants are shorter with bigger all stretch. Looks like you got a Gelato pheno, which is a lot bigger with more generous yields. I'm not selling beans, but I have 6 new tester strains to gift, when you're ready to start your next round 😉

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Here's one I culled a few weeks ago as it was a male. I have found that they will keep their tri leaf arrangement on the main stem, but the auxiliary branching is usually the standard dual leaf compound arrangement. Weed is under the classification dicotyledonae, but you get the odd tricoty mutant from time to time which sometimes effects the compound leaf arrangement as well.
View attachment 35142

Hey mate, thanks for the info. What's the genetics in that seedling?
I've noticed a couple of people mention Blueberry as being in the mix when this mutation occurs.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Good yield result from that strain. Previous phenos, including some of the same strain I'm currently flowering have the Runtz characteristics, so my plants are shorter with bigger all stretch. Looks like you got a Gelato pheno, which is a lot bigger with more generous yields. I'm not selling beans, but I have 6 new tester strains to gift, when you're ready to start your next round 😉
Gee cheers mate that’s very generous of ya would be glad to test a few more of your strains got a heap of sedges gear to get through aswell I’d be quite happy to chuck ya a few bucks for your time and efforts mate it’s the least I could do👍 You’ve done a stellar effort with this strain could break a window with the buds smoke is nice as smooth more sort of peppery than sweet like gelato supposed to be but no complaints here 👍 gunna be nice after a good cure

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
IMG_20230521_121102.jpg
Destroyer starburst cross testers getting there. Some burned tips showing, either this strain is an easy feeder, or the greenthumbs 4+1 compost/bud bloom mixed in was a bit hotter than I expected. Still on tap water and will be until I see some fade.

Tbh, I think I'm better off running the mix without amendments and feeding once fade starts instead of loading up the amendments before potting as it's the first time I've had burn early for a while.

Top Bottom