Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
nice work mate, I’m just happy they turned out female 🤣
Yea I've had that before. Must have been some incognito males near me house I was unaware of. Now unless I'm reversing and pollinating inside I do a test run first......not like I've done any reversal since I moved indoors though lol.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Th
nice work mate, I’m just happy they turned out female 🤣
They smell amazing. Nice to have a strain that actually smells like weed instead of fruit and berries lately.

Has that really pungent tangy cross between pine and geranium. Had to pick a few leaves off so I could get to the pot and it nearly knocked me nose off.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Th

They smell amazing. Nice to have a strain that actually smells like weed instead of fruit and berries lately.

Has that really pungent tangy cross between pine and geranium. Had to pick a few leaves off so I could get to the pot and it nearly knocked me nose off.
Very keen to to see how the buds turn out on them, they look healthy as, have u ever grown in coco?

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Very keen to to see how the buds turn out on them, they look healthy as, have u ever grown in coco?
I used to grow in halo fed Coco back on the day, but I'm hiding these three tents in a closet in a single room in uni accom so it's really hard to constantly remove runoff in multi storey unit complex so ive just stuck to potting mix as I don't have to deal with any runoff, and I can go up to a week without watering earlier on in the run.

If I ever get a less Sus place to grow I'll be switching back to Coco. Everyone on my floor would be all "fuck, this cunt drinks like 10-12L a day and keeps emptying bottles of brown piss outside every day lol.

I've managed to explain the electricity usage by claiming I run folding at home 12-14 hours a day (protein folding simulation) on my PC which chews 400-600w under full load. They believed it lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom