Powdered nutrients.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I did a couple grows with Mega Crop, which is a 1-part nute. No A and B, just a powder ya mix with water. I had good results in coco hempy buckets, but switched to soil for other reasons. And yes, the free sample they mention will ship to AUS as of a couple years ago. There was an Aussie distributor, but I can't find his website anymore. Something like Pop's Garden.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I did a couple grows with Mega Crop, which is a 1-part nute. No A and B, just a powder ya mix with water. I had good results in coco hempy buckets, but switched to soil for other reasons. And yes, the free sample they mention will ship to AUS as of a couple years ago. There was an Aussie distributor, but I can't find his website anymore. Something like Pop's Garden.

Pops is no more and no new aus distributor. Also mega has changed a bit. Their 2 part is heaps better. It separates the calcium nitrate out (which can be bought locally cheap af) and fixed a few of the fallout issues related to cheap/poor quality fulvic.

I used to use it but since I’ve ran out have gone to other alternatives as the postage from the states is fucking ridiculous

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Bummer, I had good results with that stuff. The appeal to me was the 1-part nature and it was cheap when purchased from Pops.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Is this for commercial growers in Thailand? They should be looking to learn and mix up there own raw salts then. That would be available to them via normal AG companies.

Otherwise im pretty sure front row ag and athena are starting to branch out to Thailand now. I'd go with there pre mixed salts.

Also be careful with anyone on ebay etc. mixing there own custom salt stuff in small batches. You need some pretty speciliased equiptment to get accurate weights etc otherwise numbers will be way off due to the absolute miniscule amounts of micros needed in small batches.

StewPot

Germinating
User ID
Bummer, I had good results with that stuff. The appeal to me was the 1-part nature and it was cheap when purchased from Pops.

Pops is no more and no new aus distributor. Also mega has changed a bit. Their 2 part is heaps better. It separates the calcium nitrate out (which can be bought locally cheap af) and fixed a few of the fallout issues related to cheap/poor quality fulvic.

I used to use it but since I’ve ran out have gone to other alternatives as the postage from the states is fucking ridiculous
I bought 25 lb of the 2 part about 3 years ago and still using it. $266 delivered which equates to about $25 a kg which could last you years

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I used this book years ago . Picked up a copy on the bay and purchased the ingredients on the bay . Works great. enough for a 1000 litres cost less than $60 The 2 plants in coco perlite are doing as well as the ones on water only soil mixIMG_20230505_174235347.jpg

waratah

Germinating
User ID
Checkout "Garden Smart' Victoria (Autopot), for powdered Nutes. Balanced, and does a whole grow, Veg & Bloom. No kidding!. 4 years of grow tent, no probleemo. Start off at 25% recommended strength.
For the people who just like to keep it simple. KISS

Top Bottom