Powdered nutrients.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Looking for one kilo sizes or more ..
separate veg and flower powders.

I remember there was a mob selling years ago but don’t remember the name ,,I’m looking for canna specific powders to send to Thailand until they get sorted with cheap enough A &B bottles over there.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Not exactly what you're asking, but have you had a look on Lazada?

I've seen bottled hydro nutes on there, some Advanced Nutrients & CANNA though probably a bit expensive for the "average" Thai :( Even one called "Plant nutrient fertilizer Hi Pedro bulging" ...must be good :LOL:

These guys are selling some powdered gear https://www.lazada.co.th/shop/oficial-1619-smartshop/ and there are a few other sellers popping up on there aswell 🤷‍♂️.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Pikey,,,,I tried looking at thai sites recently and didn’t come across anything half decent..
they have good enough gear to start with and some prices are fair enough ..

thanks for the link ..and to you too Stackr.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
There is a guy on eBay that will mix custom NPK ratio powedered nutes @ $60/Kg but by time you post to TH the price would probably blow out :(.

Also came across a guy that was making his own nutes as he could source them over there. He was using a nutrient builder app (HydroBuddy) and getting raw ingredients from Wesco in Bangkok. Link >here< and >RIU thread here<

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
These green care salts could be used appropriately in veg. 11kg bags of 20-10-20.
Screenshot_2023-03-19-15-53-24-20.png
Used alongside jacks blossom 10-30-20
Screenshot_2023-03-19-15-59-19-62.png
Might do the job.

Peters 20-20-20, 10-13-16 and 10-30-20 are popping up at some locals and on eBay, but are quite expensive..

Last edited:

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Looking for one kilo sizes or more ..
separate veg and flower powders.

I remember there was a mob selling years ago but don’t remember the name ,,I’m looking for canna specific powders to send to Thailand until they get sorted with cheap enough A &B bottles over there.
Any reason for canna specific vs growing with easily available ag grade and just modifying the ratios to suit with something like hydrobuddy.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Do you know the requirments to send dry nutes over their, will it get through customs.
They aren’t as strict as here, and I plan to take a kilo each of grow and bloom in my luggage.
Never been hassled by customs going there.
but the links from Pikey have probably saved me the trouble
not sure what the average prices are for canna specific nutes but I’ve been thinking about getting this roots organics terp tea line. https://www.aurorainnovations.com/terp-tea-bloom
Thanks mate but not really what I’m looking for.
Any reason for canna specific vs growing with easily available ag grade and just modifying the ratios to suit with something like hydrobuddy.
from Pikeys links there is a chem company there that sells what’s needed to make nutes.
I may look into that in time ,but in the meantime they can order liquid nutes now with ,,,again one of Pikeys links .

R3za92

Baked
User ID
They aren’t as strict as here, and I plan to take a kilo each of grow and bloom in my luggage.
Never been hassled by customs going there.
but the links from Pikey have probably saved me the trouble

Thanks mate but not really what I’m looking for.

from Pikeys links there is a chem company there that sells what’s needed to make nutes.
I may look into that in time ,but in the meantime they can order liquid nutes now with ,,,again one of Pikeys links .
Sweet as. Not sure of the specifics and size of the operation. If it’s big enough or they have the capital it might be worth hiring an agronomist who can formulate a nutrient blend from local ag salts etc at a heavy discount. Once they’ve got the recipe from the agronomist they can probably than sell the blend to others if they want.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Greenhouse dry salts are good,comes in veg and short,hybrid and long flo. I have been using a year with good results. if you grind the powders up in a mortar and pestle makes them easier to mix.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Not sure Id be lugging Ammonium Nitrate around through the airports. Might end up staying at the Bangok Hilton :p
Mate if you could get your hands on ammounium nitrate in australia I'd be more than surprised. I know in Russia and some eastern european and some south-east asian countries still use to but "developed" countries have banned it outright except for uses in mining

Top Bottom