Plz help, i cant stop f#*kin up.!

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
You'll have to forgive me drgreenthumbs, im an anally retentive fart 🤣 no apologies for curtness though.

I've recorded everything light deprived for two seasons and they just continue to grow whatever they're doing each day until bud sets. Some strains go 3cm some 5cm other close to 10cm. But this is just a point of interest, apart from some sats that do a big late bolt there's no real stretch.View attachment 9884
ahaha yea no dramas,

Interesting to see the records though. From the notes it looks like you're doing this outdoors?

This does seem to show that the changing light period alone doesn't really increase 'stretch'. Im interested to see a change in spectrum alone and then again with a change in light period to see the if there is a difference.

how long were you light depriving them? straight down to 12/12 or slowly over time?

Its just i do think that the short change to 12/12 could play a large part in the rapid growth or 'stretch' that most indoor growers see, but thats more than likely from stress or panic in the plant.

Unless I'm missing something again and you've already answered this?........

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

vostok

Blooming
User ID
20210103_223801.jpg
You'll have to forgive me drgreenthumbs, im an anally retentive fart 🤣 no apologies for curtness though.

I've recorded everything light deprived for two seasons and they just continue to grow whatever they're doing each day until bud sets. Some strains go 3cm some 5cm other close to 10cm. But this is just a point of interest, apart from some sats that do a big late bolt there's no real stretch.View attachment 9884
Above your pic lightened up a bit, I'm sorry to say but by our calculations you have recorded the wrong stuff...height will tell you very little ...but its a great start

Better may well be height at pot up,

I like the weight of the pot before water and plant added
this can be used later to great effect, more so if growth slows later perhaps due to to much water later in the season

at the time I record the temp of the air the soil even the water and the Ph naturally note it will shift due to temp changes also

see it as what info can I record now that will be off use at say 12x12 or even later

but you will get their ...

good luck

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Damn. You need to use Google Sheets for that, then you can calculate the percentages and other stuff automatically. Colour code shit so it's easy to absorb.

Nice work though, can't fault that.
nar nar nar not google sheets, an old computer completely disconnected from the internet with a spreadsheet program, putting it on google sheets could cause some trouble and probably end up making it open source.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
nar nar nar not google sheets, an old computer completely disconnected from the internet with a spreadsheet program, putting it on google sheets could cause some trouble and probably end up making it open source.
I can't tell if you're serious or not 🤔

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I can't tell if you're serious or not 🤔
I'm serious. I don't mean to send the wrong message but with google and artificial intelligence it will be soaked up by that. Unless of course thats what they want.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I understand where you're coming from. In my experience big data companies like facebook and google aren't scraping your data for anything other than their own uses, they're not handing it over to authorities and dogging you but I don't want to tell anyone else what to do so I'm happy for everyone to do what they think is right :)

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I understand where you're coming from. In my experience big data companies like facebook and google aren't scraping your data for anything other than their own uses, they're not handing it over to authorities and dogging you but I don't want to tell anyone else what to do so I'm happy for everyone to do what they think is right :)
That’s without mentioning that google sheets doesn’t actually gather any data. They’re after user metadata not your finances or whatever else your spreadsheeting. They want to know what you talk about/look at on the internet/Facebook etc so they can sell you something or sell your contact information to someone that can try sell you something. Fuck targeted ads and searches, has made google search essentially useless for research purposes because the first 3 pages will just be sites trying to sell you shit.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Hi peeps🙃 i really need some advice plzzzz.. so 3weeks ago yesterday i fliped my gorrilla glue. Im useing 2 of the electric skys 300 in a 4x4. So anyways, every few days i was turning my lights up (i know, im an IDIOT lol) n was wondering y im not gettin an stretch considering these ladys r ment ta be pritty big plants.. so iv been reserching for days now n just foundout ... yer yer, ya shouldnt turn ya lights up till week 5 of flower, n do it gradually than to make shoure you dont get to 100% till the last week of flower or thay will starve n start praying n ull need to put extra light in.. i had mine on 75% by the end of week 2 OF FLOWER🤦‍♀️ I JUST WANNA CRY😭
Iv turned tha lights down 2day, but now im thinkin that prob wasnt the best thing to do as now thay ARE prayin, plz has any body been in this situation and been able to still pull through.? Any advice would be much appreciated.. i cant belive i got this far n messed up this bad lol, if i didnt hav bad luck id hav no luck at all haha🤣 tia
Maybe you get over your poor English then you can read a book on the this ...not everyone here was bought up too text yo

Top Bottom