Play-doh container

NeedABudOrTwo

Germinating
User ID
I have a whole bunch of these containers, I'm not sure what size they are, I think they're 118mL. I know they won't keep the smell in, but how much would fit in this?
IMG_20230427_181121.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
By the looks of it you'de be able to fit an "average" sized potato in that cup. So based off of that assumption, I'm guessing you'd be looking at somewhere between 140-285 grams (y).

But seriously, somewhere between none and some. Not all buds are the same ...how dense is the bud, is it compressed, how dry is it, how well trimmed is it? All of those things will affect the answer.

Only one way to find out really ⚖️

NeedABudOrTwo

Germinating
User ID
By the looks of it you'de be able to fit an "average" sized potato in that cup. So based off of that assumption, I'm guessing you'd be looking at somewhere between 140-285 grams (y).

But seriously, somewhere between none and some. Not all buds are the same ...how dense is the bud, is it compressed, how dry is it, how well trimmed is it? All of those things will affect the answer.

Only one way to find out really ⚖️
Alright, thanks. I'm just buying either an ounce tomorrow or half an ounce so I'm just wondering how to get it home without mum knowing, she's against me smoking even though I'm 24. I don't live in the same house, I just don't have a license anymore.

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i would tend to keep away from putting terpene covered buds in plastic for the same reason you shouldn't put pure essential oils in plastic , properties in many essential oils will break down the plastic , canna won't break down the plastic at the rate an oil might but it will break it down over time
if your worried about driving with ya mum use a glass jar with screw on lid , that'll contain the smell better & probably not cause ya mum a problem if she gets pulled over for some reason
Ball Glass Jars at Woolies

NeedABudOrTwo

Germinating
User ID
Alright, I'll have to have a look at the cheap shop in my local town for jars. I don't think I'll have any spare cash after buying the ounce though. I was going to bag it and cover it with foil before sticking it in the containers, spray the seal with deodorant until it leaves the powder to sort of seal it and cover the smell a little bit. And then I was thinking of duck taping the lids on and sticking them in my lunch bag. I don't know if it'll work or not but I'd like to give it a go, if it doesn't keep the smell in I can store it at a mates place until I have the equipment to get it home. I will have a look at those jars though.
i would tend to keep away from putting terpene covered buds in plastic for the same reason you shouldn't put pure essential oils in plastic , properties in many essential oils will break down the plastic , canna won't break down the plastic at the rate an oil might but it will break it down over time
if your worried about driving with ya mum use a glass jar with screw on lid , that'll contain the smell better & probably not cause ya mum a problem if she gets pulled over for some reason
Ball Glass Jars at Woolies

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Alright, thanks. I'm just buying either an ounce tomorrow or half an ounce so I'm just wondering how to get it home without mum knowing, she's against me smoking even though I'm 24. I don't live in the same house, I just don't have a license anymore.

Walk, public transport, uber, scooter hire, a friend, an acquantince... pretty much anyone but your mum. lol ffs, this has to be a piss take?

Top Bottom