Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
My king parrot Jacko

Makes a massive mess every day , he won't go back in his cage at all

He eats on the table , joins in conversation on his seat

I tried catching him giving me a kiss

Yes he does fly around in the bush , usually he's there when I go out in the morning and back at night to sleep on top of cage most nights 20210527_151203.jpg20210527_151225.jpg20210527_151223.jpg20210527_151235.jpg20210527_151308.jpg

If he's not a few whistles and he appears sooner or later

He did hang around with a female for a few months but haven't seen her lately

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
LOL, you just reminded me of some old text messages I sent the missus while she was at work.

She's one of those dog owners who don't discipline their dog so it's up to me.

The dog isn't sleeping, she's just as ashamed as your dog for getting caught doing the wrong thing.

[9 months] Peanut-ripped-paper-bag-[resized-captioned].jpg

This time I caught her trying to steal treats from the table next to the couch that you can't see.

Copy of Wanted Poster Template - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Who else has trouble giving worming tablets to their dogs.
I had to grate mine up and put in a cheese sandwich just to get him to eat it. And he still wasn’t that chuffed. Literally force fed it down his throat.
Anyone like to stick your fingers in a Rotties jaw. 😆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Who else has trouble giving worming tablets to their dogs.
I had to grate mine up and put in a cheese sandwich just to get him to eat it. And he still wasn’t that chuffed. Literally force fed it down his throat.
Anyone like to stick your fingers in a Rotties jaw. 😆
My dog loves the chewable ones!!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I don't know how they do it but u can put tab in a piece of sausage, wrap it up in rib eye fillet, wack it inside a rissole, coupla bits bacon and sprinkle with doggy delights, they woof it down and somehow still manage 2 cough up bloody tablet when finished

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I don't know how they do it but u can put tab in a piece of sausage, wrap it up in rib eye fillet, wack it inside a rissole, coupla bits bacon and sprinkle with doggy delights, they woof it down and somehow still manage 2 cough up bloody tablet when finished
I hear ya, bro. I was a kid when we had our Alsatian puppy and we tried to hide a white worming tablet in a half kilo of mince meat.

The dog bowl was licked clean, nothing in there but a white tablet. It was like she'd even licked the meat off the tablet too.

Top Bottom