Pets being weird.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
So got a dog a couple of months back and he likes to sleep in what looks like very uncomfortable positions.
If I remember correctly if a dog is sleeping with their belly exposed then they trust the environment they're in and they know nothing will attack them while they're napping. So you must have a nice household that it feels comfortable in, which is great for it's mental wellbeing.

Here's Peanutius Montgomery Johnson the Third, she can be a needy dog wanting pats all the time, she also snitches on the cats when they're playing. Barking at them and then running to the missus to report the apparent 'naughty' behaviour :|
Going to try to stop that type of shit. Last thing I need is more cops at the door.

She's 4.5 years old but here's some pics of when she was younger.

Enjoying the electric blanket:
[8 months] Peanut-electric-blanket.jpg

Sleeping hugs from the missus:

[8 months] Peanut-Eliza-sleep.jpg

She knows she's in trouble after I walked out into a loungeroom of paper bags:

[9 months] Peanut-ripped-paper-bag.jpg

Just like Porky's pups, she knows she's safe:

[13 months] Peanut-sleeping-on-back.jpg

Protip: If you're going to steal treats from the side table, do it when your owners are not sitting on the couch, you dumbass:

Copy of Wanted Poster Template - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

She always wants pats, always. So much so that I have to put her on the desk sometimes just so she feel close to us:

20180103_210628.jpg

But at the end of the day, she's a Yankees supporter so she's fine by my standards.

Yankees_back.jpg

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Gaz buy a buzzer and do it yourself ,create new styles .your pup much more stylish thane wok I laughed so hard man when I saw before after shot . Golden✌🏻

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
This girl is an absolute nutter, short haired border collie x whippet or grey hound I think.

Very fast would of been a good sheep dog.

ED1FFAE8-086E-42DF-A273-7ED7F122898E.jpegBACE5798-949F-4FA9-8605-4CD5FC2BCE75.jpeg

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
She’s definitely no like, gets out of them them rips them to shreds. Get her nice doggy bed rips all the stuffing out of em. She’s a nut.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
He dont leave the house mate only to pee and poo otherwise his got climate control 😂

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
My dogs guard livestock( outside ) chickens part of our livelihood so dogs encouraged to chase and kill foxes .
Not disgusting this is how the other side lives bro.
We love our dogs too.
Sometimes they come inside 4 a bath which they love
But always want to be outside with their chooks and cows.
Just ours help out more to earn there keep. Peace Gaz ✌

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I was referring to the owners that mistreat/bash and neglect their animals. Nothing wrong with putting them too work I’d love a dog that could open the fridge and get me a beer how good would that be.

Top Bottom