Pending site change

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Currently bots/crawlers CAN view the hidden replies to increase visiblity in search engines.
However, when a guest clicks on the link, they cannot see the content.

Thoughts?
Yes, I know. I was doing research on slow cooker cannabis balm making and my thread here came up :ROFLMAO:

I just need to be discreet in regards to personal stuff. To be successful of course you need hits on the website.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Personally I haven't entered that many and the seeds I did win apart from 3 seeds I donated to Bob

I don't need seeds so I don't see the point in entering when I won't be growing them any time soon , but still prepared to donate regular seeds , not many seem to want them though I guess

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Personally I haven't entered that many and the seeds I did win apart from 3 seeds I donated to Bob

I don't need seeds so I don't see the point in entering when I won't be growing them any time soon , but still prepared to donate regular seeds , not many seem to want them though I guess
Yeah, I know what ya mean Mick. I can't seem to give them away either.

People can't be too desperate if they're knocking back free seed just because it's reg :rolleyes:

...kids these days, they don't know they're born!

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I do it to help the forum ,and growers since it’s harder now to get seeds..
so yes it is my choice .And it is a kind of a labour of love ,
but labour all the same that I don’t want wasted on fly by nighters.
And as for being paid members ,$20 is fuck all for the returns of
just one pack of seeds ,,,lately multiple winners have received four packs each per win.
that’s why I think it is pretty fair .

Membership fees go not just for running of the site but possibilities of merchandise too.

No one is forced to pay a cent ,neither are they forced to enter the comps.
😊

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I do it to help the forum ,and growers since it’s harder now to get seeds..
so yes it is my choice .And it is a kind of a labour of love ,
but labour all the same that I don’t want wasted on fly by nighters.
And as for being paid members ,$20 is fuck all for the returns of
just one pack of seeds ,,,lately multiple winners have received four packs each per win.
that’s why I think it is pretty fair .

Membership fees go not just for running of the site but possibilities of merchandise too.

No one is forced to pay a cent ,neither are they forced to enter the comps.
😊

Didn’t expect this thread to go this way.

But a big shout out to @Sedge

Really does go above and beyond and run the comps with soooooo many prizes gifted.

It really is appreciated mate. And of course, the suppliers of the quality testers. I am humbled and blessed by your generosity… you know who you are ;)

Pikey

Baked
User ID

Really does go above and beyond and run the comps with soooooo many prizes gifted.

It really is appreciated mate. And of course, the suppliers of the quality testers. I am humbled and blessed by your generosity… you know who you are ;)
Couldn't agree more!

You guys are doing an amazing job and you're time, efforts & expertise are all very much appreciated. Hope I didn't come off as suggesting otherwise ...you know I loves ya's 🤗

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
+1......just the postage alone would be hectic
Would it be doable 2 charge a once a yr joining fee or ev 6mths, of 20 0r 50 to help cover these costs
I know fuk-all about growing but what i do know has come from this site so people are not only in draw 4 seeds but able 2 gain inciteful info on improving their grows......win...win
I'll even start ball rolling, $50 on it's way 2 TSE
Maybe a $5 charge 2 enter comp..[wtf is $5] when beans could be worth $100

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
+1......just the postage alone would be hectic
Would it be doable 2 charge a once a yr joining fee or ev 6mths, of 20 0r 50 to help cover these costs
I know fuk-all about growing but what i do know has come from this site so people are not only in draw 4 seeds but able 2 gain inciteful info on improving their grows......win...wi

It really is appreciated mate. And of course, the suppliers of the quality testers. I am humbled and

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Bloody oath cheers to Sedge and crew for running these comps and all the helpful info the good cunts post on here much appreciated especially by me since it’s been 20 plus years since I’ve grown anything and having a ball now . I’ve attached a couple of pics of a couple from one of the comps I won . Put them in very late but they look good 👍. Mango Breath and AGG just starting to flower .

Attachments

• 7215C5D1-6853-401E-BD4A-F82E8C5D5799.jpeg
    7215C5D1-6853-401E-BD4A-F82E8C5D5799.jpeg
    5.2 MB · Views: 30

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I wonder if 50 posts isn't enough

Could get 50 posts without adding to community, by simply welcoming new members they quite easily could build 50 posts

So I would like to see maybe 100 posts and 100 likes also a 30 day monitorium as well , there likes must be from members with comp status to count

Already there looks like a jump in membership, joining and then paying a membership fee doesn't guarantee future involvement, just a really cheap way to get seeds

This way it doesn't hinder ppl simply coming here for advice , but it may entice them to hang around a bit longer and maybe become valued members down the line

Encouraging ppl to join and participate would be better imo

This way new members will be not be able to achieve "comp " status by simple hello or welcomes

The Happy Camper

Germinating
User ID
Repost to correct part of forum: :(

There will always be people that when ‘given an inch will take a mile’
But even so, surely there is enough seeds for all that want them though?

Photo seeds for all, fem seeds for the “inner circle’ perhaps.

Anyways.
Backyard seed run from 2020. Ace Bangi as the male thown over a mixture of 00Skunk, Destroyer, Bruce Banner etc. Mixed bags. Lucky dip sort of deal.
Getting a little dated now i suppose. Germ rate fo this season was around 70% with a pre soak.

If you want a donation of photo seeds let me know where to send them.
Keep them, give them away. Whatever. Way to many for me.

FAD3EAE8-5892-43F0-8238-48F53EAB50E8.jpeg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Bloody oath cheers to Sedge and crew for running these comps and all the helpful info the good cunts post on here much appreciated especially by me since it’s been 20 plus years since I’ve grown anything and having a ball now . I’ve attached a couple of pics of a couple from one of the comps I won . Put them in very late but they look good 👍. Mango Breath and AGG just starting to flower .
Nice work. Please keep us posted on the progress of the Mango Breath, as you're the only person currently growing out this strain, that I'm aware of. The mother was a short stocky indica that turned dark purple all over. I crossed it with an AGG, and looks as though you may have an AGG pheno based on plant structure.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
PS. Also add the $20

So 100 posts 100 likes from full members , to get full site privileges

This would weed them out I think

What's important, a big membership with few contributions, or members who participate in some shape or form ?

junglelover

Vegetating
User ID
Currently bots/crawlers CAN view the hidden replies to increase visiblity in search engines.
However, when a guest clicks on the link, they cannot see the content.

Thoughts?
Just another thought, the change that you just made although making the site more private and more secure for members could have big implications for how many hits you get. You may get new more new members, you may see a decrease.

Hold off for a couple of months to other big changes until you see the knock on from what you've done.

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Nice work. Please keep us posted on the progress of the Mango Breath, as you're the only person currently growing out this strain, that I'm aware of. The mother was a short stocky indica that turned dark purple all over. I crossed it with an AGG, and looks as though you may have an AGG pheno based on plant structure.
Will do Old Fox I’ve just trimmed a fair bit of leaf off them both as something took a liking to them while I was away and they both have been topped 3 times . I also gave a purple runtz away to a mate who reckons it’s charging along I’ll get a photo of that when it’s done

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Just had a thought, and before you ask, yes it did hurt and no it's not very good 🤪.

But here it is anyway... What if you did the comp as a lottery of member's User ID #. That way you could just cut off at a desired number to exclude anyone too new & would also mean no duplicates 🤷‍♂️

Actually, come to think of it that's a pretty poor idea ...I've already thought of at least two ways to scam it and I haven't even finished the thought 😂

Nevermind me ...carry on ;)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just had a thought, and before you ask, yes it did hurt and no it's not very good 🤪.

But here it is anyway... What if you did the comp as a lottery of member's User ID #. That way you could just cut off at a desired number to exclude anyone too new & would also mean no duplicates 🤷‍♂️

Actually, come to think of it that's a pretty poor idea ...I've already thought of at least two ways to scam it and I haven't even finished the thought 😂

Nevermind me ...carry on ;)
What the fuck is a members ID??

Top Bottom