OZStoners dead?

brick

Germinating
User ID
Yep, i remember that Brick, thats when he set up a lil stand tryin to sell his OZ wares to us all,

Nobody brought anything, lol, he was tryin to give most of it away on the last day cause he didnt want to take it all

home with him, lol, as he was tryin to sell it to us the day before , we all told him to get fucked! lol.

Budman, was his name Brick, had a great OSA get together at his place one weekend, Everest, BongOn , Luke
Skywalker, Danni, Ernie420, Naycha.. the peeps i remember that were there anyways...

still see ol Budman, every year at MG, he still calls me by my old OSA name,HappyHippieStoner, lol, lives on the streets in town.

Good to see ya still round Brick!... might see ya MG in May? usually spot...
Yes Budman, one of the most likable harmless blokes I have ever met. He did not deserve to be treated the way he was. I think I was at that one, Smashed was there as well. I slept in the top room at the dairy the day before everyone showed up, sleeping with one eye open watching the leeches crawling across the floor towards me, I HATE LEECHES. lol. Thanks mate. I would love to go to one more MG. My partner did not enjoy her first MG as she became very upset with how the police were treating the local indigenous people. She won't have a problem with me going. We did go to the first Nimbin Music/Blues Festival and had a great time.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

brick

Germinating
User ID
Well, that bit of info turns him into a fuckin' hypocrite then, because he used to bag the fuck out of MG, well before then.

Never meet Budman in person, but he used to drop into chat fairly often. Top Bloke, hope he's doing well.

Good to see you back around too, brick. Hope 2023 is a lot better year for you mate. (y)
Thanks Indy. Been a hell of a ride moving he after my wife died. Besides health issues which I am coping with ok. Bush fires (two appliances and neighbours fighting fires in my backyard and getting paid complements on how my plants were standing up to the heat, me on the roof with the hose lol. Then the floods, again neighbours helping keep the water out of the house, then fucking lockdown Covid rules. Avoided it for the first two years then bang caught it, love challenges but really over them. lol This is a good family in this forum.

User ID
Been years since I was on OZ Stoners, sad to see it go was good for a few laughs
Remember a few names from there

Thank fuck there is no Gazza 2001au ? here šŸ˜‚

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
I still got it... wore it around 15 years straight, then covid hit
I'll be there again this year
Fuck yeah that's awesome to see! She's looking a bit aged now but that's to be expected given how much use you've got out of it over the years.
I know I've shit on Nimbin and said I'll never go back but it was a world of fun hanging out with you fellas back in the day and I should make an effort to make it again one year if only to say g'day in person and share a joint. I think it would no doubt be worth the hordes, greed, drunken meth fueled street fights, etc. especially if you lot have taken over a corner of the camp ground again. I think it was bufo that brought the fireplace the second year we went which made it all so comfy on those cold May nights. I could totally ignore the rest of the world and enjoy that again with good company for sure and have no doubt missed out if that's what you fellas have been up to since I last went.

Damn it now I'm filled with nostalglia for a place I recently said I'd happily nuke.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Fuck yeah that's awesome to see! She's looking a bit aged now but that's to be expected given how much use you've got out of it over the years.
I know I've shit on Nimbin and said I'll never go back but it was a world of fun hanging out with you fellas back in the day and I should make an effort to make it again one year if only to say g'day in person and share a joint. I think it would no doubt be worth the hordes, greed, drunken meth fueled street fights, etc. especially if you lot have taken over a corner of the camp ground again. I think it was bufo that brought the fireplace the second year we went which made it all so comfy on those cold May nights. I could totally ignore the rest of the world and enjoy that again with good company for sure and have no doubt missed out if that's what you fellas have been up to since I last went.

Damn it now I'm filled with nostalglia for a place I recently said I'd happily nuke.
See ya there mate! šŸ˜‰

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Hey ozzy420,
It's been a while. 'Tis good to see some of these old names/faces popping up again. We had a damn good crew back then.
Bit pissed about all of that data/info lost with OS going belly up, was a great resource.

brick

Germinating
User ID
Lol, we meet up that year remember? At the bowlo...
Seems like a lifetime ago...
Yes mate I remember. That was a good time at the Music Festival. Saw parts of the town I never really knew existed.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Dont stress everyone apparently OzStoners is back
Yeah Bill mentioned it to me the other day. I had a look and it's back up!
I was trying to have a look at my old stuff but couldn't get any up. Maybe it's been deleted!

Top Bottom