OZStoners dead?

benn0

Baked
User ID
Anyone know whats happened to OZStoners, has been an institution since 1999, hard to believe its gone. I was just a kid scrolling them forums

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
yep gone mate,

...usually get a 24hr ban for mentioning OSA round these parts :ROFLMAO: ... (jokes)

Lotta good info lost thats for sure...

think it was 2010 when i 1st joined, expelled myself in 2019...,

was run/owned by by a complete self centered flog!..

...just like here really!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (again, jokes)

..tis much better here Benno...

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Joined 2005 i think, and they went through a few Mods over the years. So something must've been off behind the scenes. Some hung around, some took off. But there was a familar pattern where they all usually went quiet and participated less 'n less over time.

As i mentioned many a times over the years. Pure had that site buttoned up so well, it made the yank sites look amateurish. But someone got in and started fucking with shit until it eventually resembled the busted-arse site that it appeared to be in the end.

While i'm at it. I'd like to commend those that carried their nickname over to here. As it's nice to know who you're dealing with. Those that changed. Well......

😄

bloodshot_eyes

Seedling
User ID
I joined OSA back in 2002. I was just a high school kid and lied about being of age :p It was interesting looking back at some of my posts from back then, albeit slightly cringy at times. I've kept my nick name.

brick

Germinating
User ID
yep gone mate,

...usually get a 24hr ban for mentioning OSA round these parts :ROFLMAO: ... (jokes)

Lotta good info lost thats for sure...

think it was 2010 when i 1st joined, expelled myself in 2019...,

was run/owned by by a complete self centered flog!..

...just like here really!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (again, jokes)

..tis much better here Benno...
When he got involved in Nimbin and his attitude and ripping me off for the deposit at the caravan park that was it for me. The way he treated (can't remember his name or nick, he lived in the dairy not far from Nimbin) showed just what a dead shit prick he really was. I haven't been around for a while, old man health issues then fucking got Covid has kept me away. Still growing, only thing in life that I will never give up doing. Love getting dirt under the finger nails.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
When he got involved in Nimbin and his attitude and ripping me off for the deposit at the caravan park that was it for me. T
Yep, i remember that Brick, thats when he set up a lil stand tryin to sell his OZ wares to us all,

Nobody brought anything, lol, he was tryin to give most of it away on the last day cause he didnt want to take it all

home with him, lol, as he was tryin to sell it to us the day before , we all told him to get fucked! lol.

. The way he treated (can't remember his name or nick, he lived in the dairy not far from Nimbin) showed just what a dead shit prick he really was.
Budman, was his name Brick, had a great OSA get together at his place one weekend, Everest, BongOn , Luke
Skywalker, Danni, Ernie420, Naycha.. the peeps i remember that were there anyways...

still see ol Budman, every year at MG, he still calls me by my old OSA name,HappyHippieStoner, lol, lives on the streets in town.

Good to see ya still round Brick!... might see ya MG in May? usually spot...

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Well, that bit of info turns him into a fuckin' hypocrite then, because he used to bag the fuck out of MG, well before then.

Never meet Budman in person, but he used to drop into chat fairly often. Top Bloke, hope he's doing well.

Good to see you back around too, brick. Hope 2023 is a lot better year for you mate. (y)

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yep, i remember that Brick, thats when he set up a lil stand tryin to sell his OZ wares to us all,

Nobody brought anything, lol, he was tryin to give most of it away on the last day cause he didnt want to take it all

home with him, lol, as he was tryin to sell it to us the day before , we all told him to get fucked! lol.

Budman, was his name Brick, had a great OSA get together at his place one weekend, Everest, BongOn , Luke
Skywalker, Danni, Ernie420, Naycha.. the peeps i remember that were there anyways...

still see ol Budman, every year at MG, he still calls me by my old OSA name,HappyHippieStoner, lol, lives on the streets in town.

Good to see ya still round Brick!... might see ya MG in May? usually spot...

I was there that year, you sure we haven’t met? 😂

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
🤣 probably have you know!....

I remember havin a laugh at OZ, who wanted some of his "crew" to carry some OSA banners in the march with him in a balaclava 🤣🤣

😂

I remember getting fucking flooded and sleeping in my car one of the nights.

Will definitely be there this year.

yahoo.com

Seedling
User ID
Still down...

Hurts knowing how much decent info lost forever, don't worry I'll let google know to let their bot know to stop crawling OzStoners, someones gotta do it

Top Bottom