Nutes - which ones?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
That mega crop sure does have a differing npk ratio...
It’s because it’s designed for both veg and flower. The new 2 part is a bit better IMO by keeping the calcium nitrate seperate. If you do decide to go megacrop 2 part don’t buy the part b, you can get it cheaper in aust as a generic ag fert. Think it was less than $50 for 25kg last time I priced a bag.

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
It’s because it’s designed for both veg and flower. The new 2 part is a bit better IMO by keeping the calcium nitrate seperate. If you do decide to go megacrop 2 part don’t buy the part b, you can get it cheaper in aust as a generic ag fert. Think it was less than $50 for 25kg last time I priced a bag.
Interesting. Got a link to the ag version?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Personally I use , and have done so now every crowd of 18 months using cana coco ( even though I grow in perlite and vermiculite mix)

The only supplement if you could call that is Aussie monsta grow and monsta bud ,

Monsta grow when I've neglected them and need to bring them back to health , or as a conditioner when they are good

Monsta bud for a day or 2 a couple of times a week in 2 or 3 of actual flower

Then Cali pro bloom A + B

I've probably tried more than most

Even when things seem to go wrong a bit of monsta grow and correct PH and EC with canna coco, no need for diagnosis, they simply come good

As for the Cali pro bloom, it's a little bit more expensive but it gives nice tasty and tight buds

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
All the peters lines available in aus I’ve looked at seem to be very low in phos compared to jacks and other nutrient lines. The closest I’ve seen to Jack’s phos numbers was one of the redox lines but can’t remember which one exactly it was.

Yeh that's fair enough. Australians don't love high P fertilizers lol

If your gonna get the monsta crop or whatever its called buy the 2 part as reza said and get calcium njitrate here in aus. I remember reading the one part uses a cheap chinese humic acid that doesn't like to stay in suspension.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Get your facts right Frank

No such thing as monsta crop , dickhead , grotek make a range , monster bloom etc

Ozi magic is a totally different thing altogether, not a nutrient range at all

Still waiting for you to post a grow that can can at least back you up

Some how I just knew you would chime in after me , just to try discredit my findings

Keep using that cheap powder shit you use , the results or the lack of speak to themselves, oh and the Bunnings block coco you speak so highly of

Just out of curiosity , do shop anywhere else apart from Bunnings for your " Stella " crops

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I meant mega crop mate sorry to get you all riled up aye.

Actually didn't even read your comment fully.

So the mega crop powdered salts sold from the USA not monsta bud.

I use to use monsta bud, decent stuff. The salts start chunking up rather quick tho and settler at the bottom of the bottles. Triacontanol is a great additive (the bees wax extract in it)

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Interesting. Got a link to the ag version?
For smaller amounts I use this site which is still a tad expensive (I Also get my mono potassium phosphate from the (ok booster))

but for a 25kg bag you’d have to walk into your local agricultural supply store. Make sure it’s granular not prill

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yeh that's fair enough. Australians don't love high P fertilizers lol

If your gonna get the monsta crop or whatever its called buy the 2 part as reza said and get calcium njitrate here in aus. I remember reading the one part uses a cheap chinese humic acid that doesn't like to stay in suspension.
This is correct which is why I’m not running a res until I run out of the original formula (first release ftw, lasted me 3 years so far). It just gunks everything up. No issues with the 2 part I’ve heard but.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Get your facts right Frank

No such thing as monsta crop , dickhead , grotek make a range , monster bloom etc

Ozi magic is a totally different thing altogether, not a nutrient range at all

Still waiting for you to post a grow that can can at least back you up

Some how I just knew you would chime in after me , just to try discredit my findings

Keep using that cheap powder shit you use , the results or the lack of speak to themselves, oh and the Bunnings block coco you speak so highly of

Just out of curiosity , do shop anywhere else apart from Bunnings for your " Stella " crops
Why buy bottled nutrients and pay to ship water Half way around the world. More bang for your buck buying nutrients in salt form. If you like dosing out of a bottle do what I do and make yourself a concentrated stock solution like the fancy bottles do with some distilled water.

Top Bottom