New to indoor. When to flip ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
to be honest I’m hanging out for spring and outdoor fun.
But I am enjoying the show inside.
Question
clones started under lights with long light hours for a few weeks … will they stay flowing if put outside ? Or do they take time to get to the stage they can flower? ( the mother plant was mature )

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Thanks
what if I wait for spring and the daylight hours are still less than in the grow box ?
Maybe I should invest in some solar lamps gods when the time comes. Hmm.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Thanks
I’m thinking of trying to reveg the purple plant after harvesting the good buds.
And putting outside in the ground. Never done it before.

If I cut it right back and up light hours to 13/11 would it reveg? It’s 12/12 now.

Smell only really just started. Now the house stinks :)

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
good lord, I took her out last night to trim off excess leaves and the branches are EXTREMELY floppy/weak, the buds aren't THAT heavy, but they flop around like it's a weeping willow tree.
I just browsed some online grow diaries of sour diesel and see similar things happening to others. Never had such a plant.

Question/s...

would it be bad to let her finish outside now - surely it's only a couple of weeks away (seems a SLOW/LONG flowerer)? I'd like to get some plants started for spring in the grow box if possible.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
note, at the moment she is 12/12, 7pm to 7am
would an extra day or an extra night to get it to outside daylight hours freak it out too much?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
You can put a solar light on it for a few hours at night ,,,keeps it in veg ,,,
one of River Rats tricks.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
You can put a solar light on it for a few hours at night ,,,keeps it in veg ,,,
one of River Rats tricks.
hey mate, can you tell me what sort of solar lamp is needed?
I have 3 clones that have been getting a lot of light, outside in day, inside at night, but Id like to try and put outside with solar lamp/s and try and keep them veging. I assume the cheap ones for the garden path or whatever wouldnt be enough (?)

Gonna start a new grow thread soon, have a few things starting off now :)

many thanks

Top Bottom