New site sponsor - Sticky Seeds.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

stickyseeds

Seedling
User ID
Hey everyone! We are based in the UK but ship where laws allow. We ship all over Aus. Shipping is tracked and takes 1 - 2 weeks but the odd order has taken 3 weeks during covid disruptions.

If you are based in Aus and place an order, we manually email you an invoice after you place an order. This email allows you to pay via debit/credit card. We also accept many cryptos which can be known through the checkout.

Let me know if you have any questions, our support is fastest through our live chat on the website!

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Hey everyone! We are based in the UK but ship where laws allow. We ship all over Aus. Shipping is tracked and takes 1 - 2 weeks but the odd order has taken 3 weeks during covid disruptions.

If you are based in Aus and place an order, we manually email you an invoice after you place an order. This email allows you to pay via debit/credit card. We also accept many cryptos which can be known through the checkout.

Let me know if you have any questions, our support is fastest through our live chat on the website!
How do you pay with crypto I only see bank transfer and credit/debit card options

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Are yous a seed bank or breeder??

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Ok. If they don't arrive for Nov comp outcome, I'll donate a pack of Ethos autos(in breeder pack) to winner.....lol. I had a fleeting moment of madness, where I was going to pop some as stocking fillers. But I gave myself an uppercut, and quickly came to my senses. 😜

Lol, I like taking the gamble on them arriving in time. :) Believe they left the UK yesterday.

Top Bottom